Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

Went from 16-4 to 25-15!!! As soon as I hit 18 everything went to ?, the teams/ players I was coming up against were just stupid!!! Nearly Every fvcking one of them used the ai to defend for them... just salty as I literally can’t do it! They seem to close you all over the park whilst using the player they control to cut out your passes! Easily the most frustrating night of fifa I’ve probably ever had to the point I was contemplating just snapping the disc! This patch has took the worst fifa to date and made it feel even worse

Has anybody tried the 85 rated Crespo card?

Really thinking of giving him a try but I can't help but feel that he won't actually be that good now.

I used 87 Son during the WL and even though he got a mental return (25 goals, 26 assists in 35 games) I think I need more of a guaranteed goalscorer. Son would get a hatrick and a couple of assists in one game but then nothing in the next.

Edited by AKCJ

3 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Has anybody tried the 85 rated Crespo card?

Really thinking of giving him a try but I can't help but feel that he won't actually be that good now.

I used 87 Son during the WL and even though he got a mental return (25 goals, 26 assists in 35 games) I think I need more of a guaranteed goalscorer. Son would get a hatrick and a couple of assists in one game but then nothing in the next.

He’s really good has everything you’d want for a big powerful st... I struggled with him a bit when I first got him but once I got used to him he played really well, I had him partnered with potm salah and it seemed to be the perfect combo! His passing is a bit poor but his 1 2s seem to be on the money which is strange.... I prefer 87 Son on 7 chem though that 5* weak foot does it for me

Edited by dbtcity

Just completed Calcio SBC. My goodness Benevento players are a rip off. Probably spent net 50k to do it, that’s after the packs (of dross, much of which I haven’t even bothered selling) and 25k rewards. Let’s see if Hamsik is good. Don’t even have a Serie A team! lol 

4 hours ago, Ashley said:

Obviously i mentioned that above. Do you really think they bulk release all transfers at once? 

Oh and to add to this Silva Sporting cards was going for tens of thousands at one point.

Still is, one currently on the market at 134k start 135k buy now.

Edited by Ashley

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

Just completed Calcio SBC. My goodness Benevento players are a rip off. Probably spent net 50k to do it, that’s after the packs (of dross, much of which I haven’t even bothered selling) and 25k rewards. Let’s see if Hamsik is good. Don’t even have a Serie A team! lol 

I've got 89 Hamsik. Hated him at the start but he's very good now.