Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Who we thinking for POTM then? Aguero?

@HankMarvin

With West Brom up next. looks so

prob worth investing in Worth investing in Man City IFs and TOTW cards, also Aguero if you have the money

might throw a curve ball as Aguero would need to be a 93 card potm and cost too much

martial 3 goals one assist going into the final week?>

9 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

With West Brom up next. looks so

prob worth investing in Worth investing in Man City IFs and TOTW cards, also Aguero if you have the money

might throw a curve ball as Aguero would need to be a 93 card potm and cost too much

martial 3 goals one assist going into the final week?>

Kane was expensive at 91 so aguero will be what 500k - 900k depending what players youve got?

Arnie is a shout too.

4 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Just 12 wins needed from feb to re-qualify in WL 

So no effort in making wl less stressful in terms of how many games you have to play or the length of time you have to play them, just as long as it's easier to qualify and suffer that stress again and again. Nice one EA.

I'm glad I stopped doing weekend league after about 2 attempts this year. just not worth the stress.

Edited by glenny_fox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

Just 12 wins needed from feb to re-qualify in WL 

Oooooh YES.

What an update. I usually just play until qualification for the next week. Cutting that down by over a third makes it so much easier.

Edited by AKCJ

19 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Anyone seen this series? @deejdeej was you or @duk3nuk3m who was building your coins through the bronze pack method? I only got through about 15 mins of this vid before passing out last night. Apart from his dodgy vest, seems decent and writes for FUTBIN. 

For those of us who see the length of that video and TLDW - what are the salient points?

24 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Anyone seen this series? @deejdeej was you or @duk3nuk3m who was building your coins through the bronze pack method? I only got through about 15 mins of this vid before passing out last night. Apart from his dodgy vest, seems decent and writes for FUTBIN. 

Yeah that'd be me.

Haven't seen the vid, but saw the title of the series on the Futbin homepage the other day and on Reddit. Might have a watch later.

I've been looking at bidding on silver players from Calcio A and Ligue 1 for around 400 - 450 coins each. A lot of them only sell for 500 - 600 coins each but you can get lucky and some sell for 2k+. Set your search parameters to silver players from either league, min bid at 250 and max bid at 350. Made about 15k in 30 mins from that method this morning.

37 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Wasn't me pal I don't have the patience lol

5 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

if you wanna make coin

buy players before the next league of teams SBC

Spanish German and English??? English probably last

stockpile discard golds from Spanish and German Teams, if you make the wrong choice by the next SBC announcement just bin and get your  money back

Better to go for 300 coin silver rares for positions that are in every formation. More likely to go up to 5k+ each.

I've got plenty of Newcastle, Huddersfield, Bournemouth etc CBs and strikers.

I keep meaning to do that same with La Liga because I can see someone huge getting that SBC similar to Suarez last season.

Edited by AKCJ
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I think they have realised that most normal people have stopped playing WL and the ones that haven't are just getting spammed with ridiculous teams. Hopefully lowering the entry requirements will widen the pool of skill.

When we added qualification to the prizes at Gold 3 and above, we did so with the intent of making continued participation in the Weekend League easier. We looked at the effects of this change and found that it encouraged some players to play more games per weekend, which was not our intent.

To reach Gold 3, it takes 18 wins and data shows that a big group of players stop playing when they get there. It also shows that it takes most players approximately 31 games to achieve this rank. We understand the rewards are a big driver as to why people try to get as many wins as possible, but the disproportionate population of players who stop at this line signals an opportunity for improvement. So, with that in mind we're making a change at the start of February.

FUT Champions rewards of Silver 2 and above will now grant access to the next Weekend League. The new number of wins required to gain the qualification reward will be 11 wins and above. By moving the benchmark to Silver 2, we will grow the overall size of the weekend league slightly and enable an earlier stop-point for players wanting to earn requalification. The stats show that a high percentage of players will find themselves qualified to the next Weekend League after 20-23 games and many much faster than that.

This change retains the structure we have in place to find the best FUT players in the world, while keeping competitive play available and accessible for all FUT players.

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Looking like an SBC will come out tonight for Aaron Mooy as it's Australia Day tomorrow.

m1yv0n3ui8c01.jpg

Apparently the French EA sports twitter account posted that accidentally.

All of my fingers and toes are crossed for it!

Them exact stats were released on a fan account too. Lets get some cards for Mooy then.