Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

2 hours ago, VinceNoir said:

What’s with the shadows on the pitch in some stadiums?!!! Coupled with the inability to select time of day for online matches this is the worst thing in the game by a distance. Come on, it doesn't have to look that ****ing realistic, EA.

I always prefer playing in night matches. It’s a shame you can’t edit the weather/time of day for online games. 

The worst is games with the sun being bright as fvck. Can hardly see what the fvck is going on.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VinceNoir said:

What’s with the shadows on the pitch in some stadiums?!!! Coupled with the inability to select time of day for online matches this is the worst thing in the game by a distance. Come on, it doesn't have to look that ****ing realistic, EA.

They’re doing away with them in fit champs which is a blessing imo, every game will be at the fewc stadium at night

Boys I did it... sold off the Calcio A back four I was bigging up after loosing a couple of games on the spin and went back to the tried and trusted If Kolasinac If Ake Bailly and Valencia gutted to loose sif Handanovic as he was quality but the Calcio A defence was just to slow... 

Anyway back on topic I clutched out elite 3 weekly with a game to spare!!!! Absolute Scenes... kind of wish I’d played a few extra of the 32 games I left this month as I’m now only 3 wins off elite 3 monthly lol 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AKCJ said:

Got 13 games to get 7 wins tonight for Gold 3 monthly.

Shame I missed a weekend.

Did it. Just :)

Lost my first 2 so I needed 7 from 11.

Won the next 5 to make it 2 from 6.

Lost the next 2. Needed 2 from 4.

Won one then lost two on the bounce. Needed 1 from 1.

Was 2-0 down at half time in the last game but I bought it back to win 4-2.

Did it. ****ing stressful.

• Like 4

Not bad MM rewards this week.

Jumbo Premium Gold pack... Boards drop... German... CB... Slight pause before the Bayern badge appears... "Yes! I've got Boateng!"... Hummels... F**k.

Still, I can't grumble. He sells for around 45k and I didn't have to spend any coins on MM players. Also, I'm going to hit bronze pack method hard this week because of the Austrian league MM. 

4 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Not bad MM rewards this week.

Jumbo Premium Gold pack... Boards drop... German... CB... Slight pause before the Bayern badge appears... "Yes! I've got Boateng!"... Hummels... F**k.

Still, I can't grumble. He sells for around 45k and I didn't have to spend any coins on MM players. Also, I'm going to hit bronze pack method hard this week because of the Austrian league MM. 

The best I got was some 81 nobody lol Never had anyone remotely decent on MM.

So now the original euphoria has died down I’m left with a dilemma. I play a La Liga team to a fairly standard level, 83* and 30k in the bank. Do I keep Neymar (comfortably my best player) or could probably trade him in for just about Ramos, Griezmann, Modric and maybe an Oblak if I buy well.

Any thoughts?

59 minutes ago, brookfox said:

So now the original euphoria has died down I’m left with a dilemma. I play a La Liga team to a fairly standard level, 83* and 30k in the bank. Do I keep Neymar (comfortably my best player) or could probably trade him in for just about Ramos, Griezmann, Modric and maybe an Oblak if I buy well.

Any thoughts?

Do you play with wingers? Could always sub him on but if you have a La Liga team... 

On 31/01/2018 at 12:43, Larry_LCFC said:

The best I got was some 81 nobody lol Never had anyone remotely decent on MM.

seem to end up doing MM every week with all the dross I have stored in club. A lot unreadable in the hope I get lucky. But you are right. For all the effort for 5 packs it very rarely turns out anythi g in my book.