Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

I think the tradeable 1s just give out less in General I’ve done 10! 2 tradeable(1 was free) and packed

1x Laporte (tradeable) (kept)

2xTraore (1tradeable)

1xBruma

2xHernqndez ?

1xSalah (kept)

1xMorata (kept)

1xLacazette (kept)

The plan was to keep going until I hit Mbappe or Neymar but I think I’ll quit whilst I’m kind of ahead probably spent about 200k

Edited by dbtcity

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I think the tradeable 1s just give out less in General I’ve done 10! 2 tradeable(1 was free) and packed

1x Laporte (tradeable) (kept)

2xTraore (1tradeable)

1xBruma

2xHernqndez ?

1xSalah (kept)

1xMorata (kept)

1xLacazette (kept)

The plan was to keep going until I hit Mbappe or Neymar but I think I’ll quit whilst I’m kind of ahead probably spent about 200k

Mods please ban  :ph34r:

done 6 cost about 350k

im left with 75 hernandez 45k?

after

yesterdays shit winter ones i took encouragement from your post

Udf-2.jpg

Edit 7

Kessi again thats it

Edited by HankMarvin

11 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Mods please ban  :ph34r:

done 6 cost about 350k

im left with 75 hernandez 45k?

after

yesterdays shit winter ones i took encouragement from your post

Udf-2.jpg

Edit 7

Kessi again thats it

lollollol my bad mate, I don’t know if there’s anything in it but I watched something and they said to open a 400 coin bronze pack then discard everything before opening your pack... since I’ve seen it I do it before every pack, obviously doesn’t work all the time/maybe at all but I just thought I’d share the method before my madness

10 hours ago, dbtcity said:

lollollol my bad mate, I don’t know if there’s anything in it but I watched something and they said to open a 400 coin bronze pack then discard everything before opening your pack... since I’ve seen it I do it before every pack, obviously doesn’t work all the time/maybe at all but I just thought I’d share the method before my madness

Haha no worries, might try untradeable one today, i did buy a few OTW players yesterday, got HM at 125k so made at bit back on him if i sell.

Can there be 2 informs from the same club?> i'm not so sure 

14 hours ago, dbtcity said:

done 7 untradeable 

trying said method

Bruma

Hernandez x3 (painful at 75 to recycle)S
sigurdsson

Kessie

Traore

will go to 10 and thats all :blink:

next one bonnuci

then james (kept him)

sigurdsson

Salah.... poo because i have his potm so no good to me

traded him

got Bruna yeaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Edited by HankMarvin

1 hour ago, HankMarvin said:

done 7 untradeable 

trying said method

Bruma

sigurdsson

Kessie

Traore

next one bonnuci

then james (kept him)

sigurdsson

traded him

lol yea I guess that method doesn’t work then, I’ve got the salah potm but kept his otw incase I wanted to switch to a formation with wingers

Edited by dbtcity

Packed IF Arias in the Coutinho SBC, who gets a strong link to SIF Lozano so might have to build a fun team to start them both on 10 chem. Any ideas?

Changed my team to this (https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=dE36huvwnNGmz:FFA18PS4) and I've not lost a game in Div 5, where I was struggling with my old narrow 41212 team. The defence and midfield is insane at intercepting any balls to my opponent's attackers, especially now that passing and ball control is more difficult since the patch. Hands down the best team I've used so far.

11 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

done 7 untradeable 

trying said method

Bruma

sigurdsson

Kessie

Traore

next one bonnuci

then james (kept him)

sigurdsson

traded him

Sorry to be that guy but just tried my tekkers out 1 last time....... Kyle Walker pops out lol maaaaan my pack luck has been next level nuts with these otw packs

• Haha 1

Done 2 untradeable OTW SBC's so far, packed Balde Diao yesterday. Traded him in to do another and packed 87 rated James Rodriguez!

EDIT: Just noticed he gets a link to the IF Arias I packed yesterday as they're both Columbian. Should be able to put together a PSV / Bundesliga hybrid :cool:

EDIT 2: Just cobbled this team together using players in my club: https://www.futbin.com/18/squad/3576601.  I would switch Tolisso and Rodriguez in-game and could use any German CB from the Bundesliga instead of Hummels but he's in my club and haven't used him yet.

Edited by duk3nuk3m