Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

6 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Michael got to be the luckiest **** going having a pick of these two, he'll be mental to ditch Amber even though the newer one is fitter, he's guaranteed 50k if he sticks. Curtis is probably the only one who can gain quite a lot if he switches, Amy is pretty much hated by the public because she's a right cow but a lot of birds seem to love Curtis.

Michael is going to blow it, prat.

curtis has completely done himself in by being oblivious and i love it. 

as if either her jourdan or joanna, two of the pengest girls to ever grace the villa, were gonna have any interest in him. fully understand wanting to jump ship because he knows he can’t win with amy after last week’s vote, and also because amy is annoying as fu ck, but aim a bit lower bro. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

He should of told her (Amber), instead of lovving her up with false expectations.

He has tried to talk to her, but she just shoots him down every time with her childish attitude. Also seems to have a better instant connection with Joanna.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Yeah, I often snog and hugg people I'm not interested in....ask Buce.

probably would if i thought it’d make me an odds on shot to win 50 grand 

11 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Cranking up nicely this, can see some excellent scenes the next couple of days :wasyl:

Extra long episode tonight apparently as it gets quite 'explosive'. 

Can imagine there's fireworks involving Anna/Jordan (and Danny because he got shit from Anna after choosing Arabella), Michael/Amber/Joanna, Curtis/Amy/Jourdan. 

7 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

I hate Anna with every fibre of my being, the mere sight of her has made me angry for 3 weeks now.

How can she even have that kind of reaction seeing Michael couple up with a new bird considering she came back with someone new and left Jordan hanging lol

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

How can she even have that kind of reaction seeing Michael couple up with a new bird considering she came back with someone new and left Jordan hanging lol

Anna and Jordan hadn’t really put any label on whatever they had so it’s not really the same as Michael who’d been with Amber pretty much since the start. Jordan tried it on with Jourdan/Joanna (I cant remember which) so he wasn’t really committed to Anna, he was just unsuccessful with another bird. 

40 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Anna and Jordan hadn’t really put any label on whatever they had so it’s not really the same as Michael who’d been with Amber pretty much since the start. Jordan tried it on with Jourdan/Joanna (I cant remember which) so he wasn’t really committed to Anna, he was just unsuccessful with another bird. 

I think to be honest my gripe with Anna is more about her saying pretty much the same stuff to Ovie that Danny did about Arabella and she hounded Danny for it. Very rude about it towards him actually.