Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

Anna is a vile woman, i root for her to get binned all the time, she basically did the same thing as Michael I actually can't wait for tonight, Curtis is hilarious like. He's got a proper dad bod and looks bent and think he's gonna get with an A class stunner lol . Fairplay to Michael, got with the top grade talent in the villa, I really liked him and Amber but I can't blame him tbh. 

2 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Tommy's face though when Lucie walked back in with a fella lol

Man is absolutely desperate to get with her but got his eyes firmly on the 50k 

I don't think so tbh, he's definitely winning it but  I think Lucie is meant to be quite liked so he'd have had a good chance. He's the one I think is the least bothered by the prize money really 

3 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Weak men are intimidated by Amber and Michael is a weak man tbh 

Yeah, no way does he just fancy the really fit woman his own age that doesnt treat him like a ****, and openly fancies him without having to graft for everything.

Strong decision made for a weak man, knowing full well the backlash he's gonna get.

This is when people remember they didnt really like amber til michael got with her, and from the clips she's going to show us why that was.

17 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Yeah, no way does he just fancy the really fit woman his own age that doesnt treat him like a ****, and openly fancies him without having to graft for everything.

Strong decision made for a weak man, knowing full well the backlash he's gonna get.

This is when people remember they didnt really like amber til michael got with her, and from the clips she's going to show us why that was.

Amber is an elite Love Islander tbh 

28 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Amber actually comes across well in the preview, it's Anna and Michael blowing top 

4 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

I take it back. Amber showed great maturity. Michael however, let himself down big time and tried to tell her it was her own fault.

Ovie. What a ****ing legend. When michael was pointing his finger at anna (god kniws she deserved it, but) i said to the wife, much more of that and ovie will snap his fingers off. And in the 3 count, in comes ovie.

5 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Michael is a proper toxic bloke and it’s weird seeing so many people thinking his treatment of Amber in that episode was acceptable tbh 

i think most of what he said was true, he was deffo scared to argue with her or do anything other than just smile at her, but not sure why he didn’t just say he recoupled cos he thought joanna was fitter. 

seemed to start spiralling down some weird path of excuses when nobody even prompted him to. 

not quite sure how curtis has got away so lightly. the rest of the girls should be all over how obvious it was he was playing a game. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

i think most of what he said was true, he was deffo scared to argue with her or do anything other than just smile at her, but not sure why he didn’t just say he recoupled cos he thought joanna was fitter. 

seemed to start spiralling down some weird path of excuses when nobody even prompted him to. 

not quite sure how curtis has got away so lightly. the rest of the girls should be all over how obvious it was he was playing a game. 

Yeah Curtis is getting a free ride becasue Amber and her hit squad are making it all about them when a plainly worse situation is happening at the bottom of the garden. 

Amber was much more mature last night than I thought she'd be. 

Anna is the biggest child. I get that she's being loyal to Amber and sticking up for her friend but she went the wrong way about it. Purely provoking and antagonistic. There's way to stick up for your friend but if anything she made the situation worse. 

It was out of order for Amber to call Joanna a 'dead ting'. Pure rudeness but obviously speaking out of anger. 

Anna is as toxic as Michael is. She's playing games with Ovie and Jordan by the looks of it.