Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

that was pretty rubbish. had potential for all kinds of uproar and we got left with one decision, maura deciding which person she could bare talking to for another day out of two lads she had zero interest in. 

if they’d let amber go first we could’ve seen amber & michael, joanna & ovie, maura & curtis and francesca & marvin. 3 couples who could’ve beaten tommy & molly for me. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

that was pretty rubbish. had potential for all kinds of uproar and we got left with one decision, maura deciding which person she could bare talking to for another day out of two lads she had zero interest in. 

if they’d let amber go first we could’ve seen amber & michael, joanna & ovie, maura & curtis and francesca & marvin. 3 couples who could’ve beaten tommy & molly for me. 

Yeah I thought that too - Maura or Amber could have gone first.

16 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What's Michael's game lol 

Joanna leaves, he likes her, he doesn't leave, wants to stay in the villa but says he wants to carry on getting to know Joanna, and thinks it's a test for them both.

His head's gone.

The blokes an absolute oddball and Amber should steer well clear of him now

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Joanna leaves, he likes her, he doesn't leave, wants to stay in the villa but says he wants to carry on getting to know Joanna, and thinks it's a test for them both.

His head's gone.

Well clearly he wants to take the last two weeks (at most) of the experience whilst also being able to show that he's serious about Joanna and for her to do the same by waiting. Bit weird calling him a snake tbh, Jess told Dom to enjoy the experience and she'd wait, Zara told Adam the same, Joe told Lucie the same. Seems pretty normal to me.

Meanwhile, Amber needs to find herself some better friends that don't feed her shit and false narratives. 

On 15/07/2019 at 21:58, StanSP said:

His head's gone.

Hows his head gone lol why wouldn't you want another two weeks in a Spanish villa for nowt 

12 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

jordan bro, i loves this game 

He's better off without Anna. 

Sounds bad but wouldn't mind seeing her leave this show in anger/frustration. Not after she's gone utterly mental in the villa as well. 

51 minutes ago, StanSP said:

He's better off without Anna. 

Sounds bad but wouldn't mind seeing her leave this show in anger/frustration. Not after she's gone utterly mental in the villa as well. 

What a weird thing to wish upon another human 

• Like 1