Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ScouseFox

Love Island

4 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Lucie played it clever, she knew Molly would keep Tommy in anyway

Lucie and Tommy to be a couple at the next re coupling.

all up to molly i think. tommy clearly thinks she’s fitter than lucie. 

12 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Amber's be fave in terms of looks and how she is. Loved Anton thinking Anna was picking him lol

Made me laugh when Anton recruited Amber to try and find out, subtly, if Anna likes him. Amber goes straight up to her and straight in saying Anton likes you, what do you think lol ?!

On 07/06/2019 at 22:32, ScouseFox said:

all up to molly i think. tommy clearly thinks she’s fitter than lucie. 

Nah mate he really doesnt, he's not even arsed about grafting her.

Hearing Sherif has been booted off the show after admitting to knocking one out in the jacuzzi ??

9 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Nah mate he really doesnt, he's not even arsed about grafting her.

Hearing Sherif has been booted off the show after admitting to knocking one out in the jacuzzi ??

Think the reason is still to be confirmed.

Seen it could be that he took a shit in the pool, knocked one out in the jacuzzi or, the most realistic, apparently took a phone in to to the island and got found out.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Think the reason is still to be confirmed.

Seen it could be that he took a shit in the pool, knocked one out in the jacuzzi or, the most realistic, apparently took a phone in to to the island and got found out.

I’ve also heard he’s broken Anton’s wrist due to racist jokes 

3 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

I'd watch Middle Aged Love Island but not this guff.

I got really excited that geoff the celebrity was in but youve ruined it for me.

Geoff the celebrity is just another grumpy old man ? (like me, similar ages i think, im 40, but im not so grumpy when im oggling young ladies ?)

6 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

great episode that, anyone else really beginning to despise that Amy? Actually thought she was quite nice at the start, but she seems a right cow. Amber still top bird, nobody coming close

She went a bit psycho over absolutely nothing lol. Then Curtis ended up saying sorry! 

The rest of the girls all seem psycho as well anyway. The jealousy is real just because the guys were being nice to their 'dates'. Amber and Molly definitely going to get their jimmies rustled. I mean come on, they and even Yewande got arsey just cos they gave them a peck on the cheek lol

Amber is nice to look at it but I bet she has a proper psycho evil woman moment later on. 

6 hours ago, StanSP said:

She went a bit psycho over absolutely nothing lol. Then Curtis ended up saying sorry! 

The rest of the girls all seem psycho as well anyway. The jealousy is real just because the guys were being nice to their 'dates'. Amber and Molly definitely going to get their jimmies rustled. I mean come on, they and even Yewande got arsey just cos they gave them a peck on the cheek lol

Amber is nice to look at it but I bet she has a proper psycho evil woman moment later on. 

I think Molly only seemed the proper worried one, that irish bird is utter filth jesus lol . Can't wait for it to kick off, I'd love to see Amber go proper mental, she reminds me of Kady a bit but idk if that's cause she's got a right arse 

10 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I think Molly only seemed the proper worried one, that irish bird is utter filth jesus lol . Can't wait for it to kick off, I'd love to see Amber go proper mental, she reminds me of Kady a bit but idk if that's cause she's got a right arse 

Amber does seem like one to throw a massive wobbly over naff all. 

Got a feeling it proper kicks off cos Tommy's head has definitely been turned by Elmer Fudd. 

30 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

This Maura is ****ing class,she couldn't give a **** lol 

Sly game-player.

FINALLY SOME DRAMA FFS. This series so badly needed it.

Molly is fuming and I'm all for it lol