Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PintsandPyro

Darts

22 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I'm not sure on any illness in all honesty. 

I know a couple of factors in giving up his tour card were due to the pandemic and not really being able to travel from Australia to events but mainly as his partner was expecting their second child this year which makes it even more terrible

Think he suffered from  poor health for a number of years seem to remember he pulled out of a number of tournaments in 2019

• Like 2

4 hours ago, everton carr said:

Think he suffered from  poor health for a number of years seem to remember he pulled out of a number of tournaments in 2019

Yep. Think he had Covid recently being overweight and Doabetic not sure he got that much better. So young though

3 hours ago, everton carr said:

The online live darts league starts at 9.30 this morning live in YouTube the mad Welshman Richie Burnett always worth watching

Was he constantly angry for no reason? 

I'd be dissapointed if not lol

53 minutes ago, everton carr said:

Sad to see Jamie Caven averaging 49 yesterday the lowest ever average recorded on tv.Used to be a good player a few years ago.Wonder what went wrong?

Withdrew from a few events earlier in the year I think with shoulder problems, wonder if that's played a part? 

• 3 weeks later...

Well done to MVG, turned it on when it mattered.

Fallon has everything to keep doing this, her throw is so smooth (Hankey like at times) she loves the atmosphere and with what she's been through playing darts is just a bit of fun for her. 

Some of her darts do land light though and with the shite boards the PDC use she may want to look at going a couple of Grams heavier or adapting her throw

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Struggling to sell tickets for the early rounds aren’t they ?

Yes i think so,some cracking matches though.Just tonight Chizzy v Suljovic,Wade v Heta,Price v Smith.We are going tonite,tommorow and Thurs.Couldn't get tickets for Fri.Had ticket's for the final,but wife decided we had a wedding to go to:(

1 minute ago, PAULCFC said:

Yes i think so,some cracking matches though.Just tonight Chizzy v Suljovic,Wade v Heta,Price v Smith.We are going tonite,tommorow and Thurs.Couldn't get tickets for Fri.Had ticket's for the final,but wife decided we had a wedding to go to:(

Yeah I fancied the Friday and Saturday but they were sold out. It’s a strong field so they should all be good games

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, kingfox said:

Fallon Sherrock nails a 170 to win and advance to the knockout stages of the Grand Slam 👏🏻

One of the best finishes to a match I’ve ever seen.

Are all of her opponents still being barracked by the crowd when there throwing ?

Thats not a dig at her BTW.

• 2 months later...