Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PintsandPyro

Darts

On 03/02/2022 at 14:45, Lcfc82 said:

The seniors world championship starts tonight on BT sport. Anybody watching it ? I think I’d sooner watch it than the premier league.

Be interesting to see if Taylor has still got it.

Flicked this on this afternoon, littered with some absolute legends.

“John Boy” Walton especially, what a blast from the past.

Ray Stubbs & Helen Chamberlain doing interviews too lol 

11 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Flicked this on this afternoon, littered with some absolute legends.

“John Boy” Walton especially, what a blast from the past.

Ray Stubbs & Helen Chamberlain doing interviews too lol 

I’ve enjoyed seeing some of the old faces, even if the standard isn’t great.

The production of it last night was rubbish, I had to turn it off. Seems a bit better this afternoon though.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Anyone watch the premier league last night? Thought the format was pretty decent to be fair. 

I switched over to it a few times, it seemed alright.

To be fair the premier league needed some sort of revamp because it had become a bit stale / boring.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Manini said:

Joe Cullen goes back to back with another players win. The boy is in some form - really excited by him. 

Can’t wait to see what sort of reception he gets in Leeds on premier league night, being from Bradford and being a Man U fan lol 

The standard of the floor events gets more and more ridiculous every year.

Players who are unheard of are taking out the likes of Price, Wright and MVG with 103+ averages on a regular basis.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Players who are unheard of are taking out the likes of Price, Wright and MVG with 103+ averages on a regular basis.

Yes he was really good on Thursday night against Price, really battled back. Had him to beat Clayton but I was wrong. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Anyone watching the 'WDF' World darts championship on eurosport? Good to see darts back at the lakeside.

Great to see live Darts back at the home of of sport.

You will get plenty on here laugh at the standard of the BDO/WDF but unsurprisingly they have been quiet thus far due to some of the record breaking averages.

• 4 weeks later...

Just got lost in a Reddit rabbit hole “best boxer ever? Best boxing round ever? Who’s the strongest boxer of all time?”. Ended up hours later on “best darts player of all time”. After reading had a wee Google of Van Gerwen. How the sh1t is that cvnt only 33? 

23 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Just got lost in a Reddit rabbit hole “best boxer ever? Best boxing round ever? Who’s the strongest boxer of all time?”. Ended up hours later on “best darts player of all time”. After reading had a wee Google of Van Gerwen. How the sh1t is that cvnt only 33? 

He went bald very early. 

4 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Hadn’t really thought about his hair, don’t tend to judge people on their looks. Was more implying he seems to have been around for decades?

He came onto the scene when he was 15/16 I think.