Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Arsenal.. Away: pre match thread...

5 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

If it's anything like last season, it's a bit of a nightmare mate- they have 2 stations, one at either end, and one of them shuts before the end of the game so it takes a while to get out.

Thanks for the heads up appreciate the info. Good to see local authorities plan these events well! 

Kolasinac and Mertesacker are donkies, so Mahrez and Vardy should get some joy. Worried about our midfield - Ndidi is class, but whose going to play alongside him. Defence is a concern as well - we really do  miss Huth. Morgan is struggling. We never beat these at their ground, so hopefully I'm wrong but I can see it being 1-2

Just now, Paddy. said:

I see we've not even kicked off game one of a new season and the Kingy hate has started. Nice 

No hate mate, he's a nice bloke. But an anonymous midfielder is not what we need first game of the season against Arsenal away. 

2 minutes ago, 49er said:

Kolasinac and Mertesacker are donkies, so Mahrez and Vardy should get some joy. Worried about our midfield - Ndidi is class, but whose going to play alongside him. Defence is a concern as well - we really do  miss Huth. Morgan is struggling. We never beat these at their ground, so hopefully I'm wrong but I can see it being 1-2

not sure Kolasinac is a donkey

3 minutes ago, 49er said:

Maguire I got every faith we should be building defence around him,  future captain 

2 minutes ago, ClamChoudhury said:

Kolasinac is quality. Without Koscielny I expect Vards to get though aplenty. That's where we'll miss Drinky's service up the middle. Still Expect a 2-2 draw. Plenty of goals in this one.

Been missing that for 9 months or so. 

Archived