Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Arsenal.. Away: pre match thread...

This genuinely could go either way. After preseason I am expecting Arsenal by 3 clear goals but Leicester love to upset my coupon so hoping some perverse reverse psychology kicks in. Would love a solid energetic performance that creates chances and we knick it like they did 2 seasons ago when Wellbeck scored. 

1 minute ago, daverollo said:

This genuinely could go either way. After preseason I am expecting Arsenal by 3 clear goals but Leicester love to upset my coupon so hoping some perverse reverse psychology kicks in. Would love a solid energetic performance that creates chances and we knick like they did 2 seasons ago when Wellbeck scored. 

...If that happens then they should complete a lap of honour and post some gratuitous victorious celebratory dressing room shots on Instagram.

45 minutes ago, ian_marshall said:

Can any London based Foxes advise me on how busy the tube is towards the end/after the game? 

Need to be back at Euston Station for 9.55pm and trying to determine how early I need to leave. 

If it's anything like last season, it's a bit of a nightmare mate- they have 2 stations, one at either end, and one of them shuts before the end of the game so it takes a while to get out.

Just now, southfox66 said:

Who you going to drop for Gray? I think against arsenal away first game of season you got to start with most experienced players so Albrighton 

Albrighton on the right this time, Gray on the  Left. Albrighton's service will be even better on the right. Bring on Mahrez for a swan song in the 2nd half.

5 minutes ago, ClamChoudhury said:

Albrighton on the right this time, Gray on the  Left. Albrighton's service will be even better on the right. Bring on Mahrez for a swan song in the 2nd half.

It won't, as I've been banging on about it all summer when he's on the right he has to beat his man which he's never been good at, whereas on the left he can cut back onto his right foot, he's more dangerous on the left due to this alone.

Archived