Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Arsenal.. Away: pre match thread...

41 minutes ago, Eagle10 said:

..if no one leaves, I think Leicester can easily aim for a Champions League place, or even better another title run.

One of us is smoking crack.

..and i gave that up 10 years ago.  :nigel:

I do however, admire your optimism. :)

Getting closer......  My wife is meeting me at work (with my Keller shirt), probs grab something to eat from Original Taste on the way to the tube station - (H&C (Bow) to Kings Cross and Piccadilly up to the stadium should be easy enough). Sqeeeeee!!!!

4 hours ago, Babylon said:

That and Col being a bit of a **** as usual.

Oh and just for clarity, I've never once suggested our midfield will be brilliant or "fine" because of James. I've just argued he's better than people give him credit for. That doesn't mean we won't get hammered, because Arsenal are capable of battering anyone. Just as we found out even with Kante in the team.

I do await you attempting to pin every single thing on him all season like you did Cambiasso, just because you can't bare to be wrong about anything, ever.

You and Col !!

?

34 minutes ago, TAFKA Castroneves said:

I REALLY, REALLY hope Arsenal have let their pre-season lull them into a false sense of security here tonight,

They'll feel their pre-season has gone really well, beating top teams, scoring goals - winning the Shield etc

and then we rock up into town on the back of an average to poor pre season...

The signs are there - 0-4 to Leicester :ph34r: Vardy hattrick and James

Love the boldness mate.

By the way can you sell me some of your magic mushrooms?

Fvck.  I almost forgot how much I cvnting love and hate football.  I am bastarding sh1tting me fvcking pants over tonight's cvnting game.  I hate all of you, I hate myself and I hate football but in a way where I also love you all and love football more than anything else.  But cvnt me if most the time I don't fvcking hate the lot of you sh1t heads.

Anyway, what I am trying to say, is I cannot wait for tonight.  Win, lose or draw I'll find some cvnter to hate.

Rumble.

X

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

A real assist though! Not a "Shinji" assist where he makes space. 

Am in Charleston on vacation, any tips for venues to watch? I know it's the wrong Carolina! ?

Don't know about Charleston, but if you leave now you'll be in Charlotte in plenty of time for the match!

1 hour ago, KingsX said:

'twas me.  Future tactics guides will show it as the "Leicester 10" for which you need a high-energy player who excels on his ass.

Don't recall I got any reps on that :ph34r:

Shouldve got a bloody medal son

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Hope we show some intent.

We were far too conservative at the Emirates last season and they were there for the taking.

We'll never have a better chance.

C'mon !!!

Why?

They always have a bad run during the season & it's far better to play them then

Arsenal looked very sharp against Chelsea last week & we really struggled to contain BMG in the first half - Hopefully we can hit the ground running

I'm not really that bothered about the result as I'm not expecting anything special

But I was like that for a Man City game a couple of seasons ago

I think I'll go with Tuna on this........... Show some intent and let's see what happens

A point or better and my weekends made    :thumbup:

On the way to the game now. Will be sitting amongst the Arsenal looking at the away fans with a little bit of love in my heart for you horrible bastards. 

I have that mixture of dread and hope. Anything is possible tonight. We could get torn a new one and lose by two or more or we might just pull a performance out. Let's hope it's the latter. It's the hope that kills you. 1-2 Leicester 

1 hour ago, TAFKA Castroneves said:

I REALLY, REALLY hope Arsenal have let their pre-season lull them into a false sense of security here tonight,

They'll feel their pre-season has gone really well, beating top teams, scoring goals - winning the Shield etc

and then we rock up into town on the back of an average to poor pre season...

The signs are there - 0-4 to Leicester :ph34r: Vardy hattrick and James

I was nearly persuaded - and then you spoilt it by suggesting Matty would score.?

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

Fvck.  I almost forgot how much I cvnting love and hate football.  I am bastarding sh1tting me fvcking pants over tonight's cvnting game.  I hate all of you, I hate myself and I hate football but in a way where I also love you all and love football more than anything else.  But cvnt me if most the time I don't fvcking hate the lot of you sh1t heads.

Anyway, what I am trying to say, is I cannot wait for tonight.  Win, lose or draw I'll find some cvnter to hate.

Rumble.

X

I was going to post something similar about loving / dreading the start of a new season but I could never express myself as beautifully as this.

Archived