Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Arsenal.. Away: pre match thread...

59 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

If he plays 4-4-2 tonight then I think the side is near enough predictable bar the partner for Vardy.....

Kasper, Simpson, Wes, Maguire, Fuchs, Mahrez, Albrighton, Ndidi, James, Vardy and one other..... Could be Iheanacho or Okazaki.

Bench likely to be Jakupovic, Chilwell, Benny, King, Slimani, Gray then either Iheanacho or Okazaki

He may of course go with 3 midfield but then without Drinky and Iborra means that King would start and neither Okazaki or Iheanacho would

Has to be Oki until he's tired out. Then the Nach..

Would like to see how Gray and Chilwell play if subbed on in the second half.

8 minutes ago, blabyboy said:

Has to be Oki until he's tired out. Then the Nach..

Would like to see how Gray and Chilwell play if subbed on in the second half.

If Oki bags today, or assists, I will post a picture of me slamming a saki bomb.

Just now, UPinCarolina said:

It's a family establishment and the world doesn't need to see that. That being said, if Oki gets a goal or a brace I will do two back to back.

Come on, admit it... you're secretly addicted to Saki bombs and just want an excuse for the Mrs. ;)

1 minute ago, blabyboy said:

Come on, admit it... you're secretly addicted to Saki bombs and just want an excuse for the Mrs. ;)

She doesn't like the idea of being belligerently drunk at like...4PM. I do. She does love Shinji, and Kasper's (she thinks he's dreamy - not wrong TBH) not about to score a goal, so...saki it is.

:riyad:

46 minutes ago, UPinCarolina said:

If Oki bags today, or assists, I will post a picture of me slamming a saki bomb.

A real assist though! Not a "Shinji" assist where he makes space. 

Am in Charleston on vacation, any tips for venues to watch? I know it's the wrong Carolina! ?

23 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

A real assist though! Not a "Shinji" assist where he makes space.

Or where he inexplicably falls over to the bewilderment of the centre half, giving Vardy that extra split second to fire one into the back of the net 

2 hours ago, Loves2spooge said:

I managed to beat arsenal with this team in FIFA , I think if we play with this formation we might have a chance to send them crying to their momies

Mahrez

Mahrez, Mahrez, Mahrez Mahrez

Mahrez, Mahrez, Mahrez Mahrez,

Mahrez , Mahrez

One player would have the ball and not pass to anyone and then the other 10 would sulk for the rest of the game ...   and come Monday there would be 11 transfer requests in the managers in box.

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

One player would have the ball and not pass to anyone and then the other 10 would sulk for the rest of the game ...   and come Monday there would be 11 transfer requests in the managers in box.

or instead of dribbling and losing the ball, they could just stand still and accurately one touch pass it all the way up the pitch into the net

Hope Leicester wins it. With the signings they made, and how the squad is looking like now(considering Slimani and Mahrez can leave), if no one leaves, I think Leicester can easily aim for a Champions League place, or even better another title run.

5 hours ago, ronnup said:

I'd say we still need the 'box to box defensive striker'. Can't remember who described Shinji like that but it made me howl. 1-1

'twas me.  Future tactics guides will show it as the "Leicester 10" for which you need a high-energy player who excels on his ass.

Don't recall I got any reps on that :ph34r:

I REALLY, REALLY hope Arsenal have let their pre-season lull them into a false sense of security here tonight,

They'll feel their pre-season has gone really well, beating top teams, scoring goals - winning the Shield etc

and then we rock up into town on the back of an average to poor pre season...

The signs are there - 0-4 to Leicester :ph34r: Vardy hattrick and James

Hope we show some intent.

We were far too conservative at the Emirates last season and they were there for the taking.

We'll never have a better chance.

C'mon !!!

Archived