Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Johnny Marr

WBA Tickets

Just wondering if there is any way to get tickets for the upcoming WBA game in October or is it a non starter due to it being a potential, sell out?

My Son and I are in the Midlands for the October school break and are big footy fans (season ticket holders at Hearts in Edinburgh) and we are keen to see the Foxes on home turf but realise that it might be difficult with this being a local game.

All help/advice appreciated.

Happy to reciprocate if anyone is  ever in Edinburgh and looking for help with Hearts tickets as i can usually lay my hands on a few. 

Cheers

Just now, PintsandPyro said:

I may be wrong but havent quite a few homes game this season made general sale?

Only problem with general sale is they don't do it until about 48 hours before the game, they insist on you having a membership, should be a few floating about tho as it's our half term week, so will be plenty of people away, that can probably help out.

I have an adult and under 18 ticket going - Monday is too difficult for my son and I to travel to Leicester.  Message me if interested - face value of course.  J2 so right on the halfway line opposite the dugouts.  

Archived