Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Football Manager 2018

Just now, RoboFox said:

Absolute dogsh*t video. Embarrassing stuff. Game developers should never be allowed anywhere near a camera. 

100% will buy though.

lol Yeah, just a bit of fun I guess... carrying on from the club transfer announcement trend.

This is just the first teaser mind. Seven more to come in the next couple of weeks.

Tactics and squad Dynamics looks interesting. 

48 minutes ago, AjcW said:

lol Yeah, just a bit of fun I guess... carrying on from the club transfer announcement trend.

This is just the first teaser mind. Seven more to come in the next couple of weeks.

Tactics and squad Dynamics looks interesting. 

The additions sound interesting.

The press conferences badly need attention, IMO. 

Just realised, they filmed that segment with Miles Jacobson beside a pub I used to work in when I first moved to London. Their offices are above it. He used to come in and order his lunch on a Friday lunchtime.

He was a bit of a tit, if I recall.

6 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

The additions sound interesting.

The press conferences badly need attention, IMO. 

Just realised, they filmed that segment with Miles Jacobson beside a pub I used to work in when I first moved to London. Their offices are above it. He used to come in and order his lunch on a Friday lunchtime.

He was a bit of a tit, if I recall.

Sounds like there will actually be some use out of Data Analysts too! Rather than just taking up wage budget and ****ing off to Spurs lol 

Edited by AjcW

2 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Absolute dogsh*t video. Embarrassing stuff. Game developers should never be allowed anywhere near a camera. 

100% will buy though.

Agreed, that video is a horrendous piece of footage and should be thrown in a dark hole never to be seen again. 

1 hour ago, Ricey said:

This thread is already brilliant.

I hate the fact the entire world seems to have lost any semblance of a sense of humour.

Like with all these transfer announcement videos... why not just sit back and laugh with it or at it... why get angry about it?? lol 

16 hours ago, Far Post Gerry said:

I didn't get fm17 cos i still had a massive fm16 save running with Sheff wed. Is it worth buying the discounted fm17 now and then taking the contract extension offer for fm18 (instead of just buying fm18 outright)?

I think it’ll be cheaper for you to just pre order FM18.

On 10/3/2017 at 12:54, stripeyfox said:

Would be interested in seeing a bit more detail before pre ordering I think.

Understandable if you've never played it before... but I can never understand long term users questioning buying the new version.

It's half the price of any console game and you get far more gameplay out of it.

Even with floors there's nothing like it and it'll deliver more than enough to keep you busy for a year.

23 hours ago, Walkers said:

Somebody do the so called Vaduz challenge with me

Hadn't heard of it until now. Just read about it, sounds interesting.

I took FC Wil 1900 to the Champions League in five seasons in FM16. They're a similar-sized club in the same league.

• Like 1