Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Football Manager 2018

1 hour ago, stripeyfox said:

If it's not your cup of tea, then fine. The game is definatley better year on year. Not perfect, for some. But for the majority of players it provides great enjoyment.

It is laughable to suggest the game "lost its way"

Id personally say fm 16 and 17 were dreadful, BUT fm18 looks a massive improvement imo

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Big changes with tactics :) 

This looks miles better in my opinion.

The segundo volante role is the perfect role for a countering 442 sitting with two banks of four deep and getting him.up to support attacks from the DM position.

I imagine it kind of like the emmanuel petit role

I'm waiting for a comprehensive written summary of the new features when they're all properly announced before making a call. 

I'm not overreacting when I say I genuinely cannot watch those f**king sh*t videos.

Their sh*ttiness actually detracts from the information that they're trying to convey.

Edited by RoboFox

14 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

I'm waiting for a comprehensive written summary of the new features when they're all properly announced before making a call. 

I'm not overreacting when I say I genuinely cannot watch those f**king sh*t videos. Believe me, I've tried... Twice.

Their sh*ttiness actually detracts from the information that they're trying to convey.

Get over it you fool.

• Like 1

On 10/16/2017 at 16:32, RoboFox said:

I'm not overreacting when I say I genuinely cannot watch those f**king sh*t videos.

Wish you wouldn't sit on the fence like that :D.

I know I'll end up buying it, regardless of what I say.

8 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

I switched on FM17 today hoping for something new and exciting (which of course it wasn't) so really hoping that this year's FM is great as my longest save was only 4/5 seasons with Bournemouth

Weirdly I've only managed to do one save that's 4/5 seasons in the last five versions. Took Gillingham to the Champions League knockouts on FM16, only stopped because 17 came out.

38 minutes ago, JamesO said:

Does anyone know where i can get a copy of the beta? I usually buy it from CD Keys but it doesn't mention about the beta version. 

Has to be one of the approved retailers. Steam is best bet but there are others (FM Scout, Sortitoutsi etc). Full list is on the SIGames Forums.

CD keys is not approved I think

1 minute ago, stripeyfox said:

Has to be one of the approved retailers. Steam is best bet but there are others (FM Scout, Sortitoutsi etc). Full list is on the SIGames Forums.

CD keys is not approved I think

Thanks for that ill look into that.

Have you ordered yours? if so how much and where?

CD keys usually provide the beta. I have had it a few years now but they usually state it on their website. This year they haven't