Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Claude Puel - Contender

slightly worried about the language thing and that it will create a larger rift between the French and non-French speaking portions of our squad. Combine that with the rumoured arguments with players.. could end horribly. 

8 minutes ago, Fox Ulike said:

Eh? How biased am I? Towards what?!! :D

Yes the system is wonky. There's no system/formation in football that is perfect - otherwise obviously everyone would play it.

But go on then. What system would get the best out of the starters and fringe players?

You'd choose Coleman over Puel? lol

3-5-2 / 4-3-3

1 hour ago, SheppyFox said:

Thing is, when it clicks it clicks, Koeman used to look good, now he’s bad and before us Ranieri was bad, then good with us and now bad again. Who knows.

No… he's good again now…. Nantes!

15 minutes ago, cc_star said:

Not with a team as good as Saints 

8th was under-achievement & 17pts fewer than season before was more than enough to get him the sack

Compare Koemans team to Puels team. 

They lost Mane, Wanyama, Pelle, Fonte, Ramirez. 

Literally the core of the team.

32 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

12 wins in 38 isn't solid 

Now look at the players he had lost. New manager, new squad, lost key players. Took points from 22/38 games. 

Think you're being a bit dramatic to be honest, yeah it's not a blinding record, but look at koeman since he left southampton. 

If it fits, it fits. 

13 minutes ago, brucey said:

slightly worried about the language thing and that it will create a larger rift between the French and non-French speaking portions of our squad. Combine that with the rumoured arguments with players.. could end horribly. 

This is a silly argument. He can speak English ffs I've literally heard him. Players are able to cope with people from other countries without their heads exploding.

And in the important news of the day Taylor Swift is the GOAT, deal with it

24 minutes ago, Fox Ulike said:

Can you perhaps go into a tiny bit more detail?

3-4-1-2

Kasper

Dragovic Morgan Maguire

Albrighton/Gray  Iborra  Silva    Chilly/Fuchs

Mahrez

Vardy   Slim/Nacho

4-3-3

Kasper

Simpson  Morgan/Dragovic  Maguire Fuchs/Chilly

Ndidi        Iborra          Silva   

Mahrez                                      Nacho/Gray     

Vardy

8 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

3-4-1-2

Kasper

Dragovic Morgan Maguire

Albrighton/Gray  Iborra  Silva    Chilly/Fuchs

Mahrez

Vardy   Slim/Nacho

4-3-3

Kasper

Simpson  Morgan/Dragovic  Maguire Fuchs/Chilly

Ndidi        Iborra          Silva   

Mahrez                                      Nacho       

Vardy

That's just the names of some players, with an advanced understanding of how to use the keyboard 'Tab' function. It doesn't really explain your assertion that the current system "doesn't get the best of either the starters or the fringe players."

My old PE teacher used to just put the names of the team on the notice board like that, and let us get on with it. I think football management in the Premiership is a bit more in-depth than that.

2 minutes ago, Fox Ulike said:

That's just the names of some players, with an advanced understanding of how to use the keyboard 'Tab' function. It doesn't really explain your assertion that the current system "doesn't get the best of either the starters or the fringe players."

My old PE teacher used to just put the names of the team on the notice board like that, and let us get on with it. I think football management in the Premiership is a bit more in-depth than that.

Just fcking lol.

Archived