Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Claude Puel - Contender

I'd prefer him to Ditch, Pardew and Coleman....but it's still not a step forward....we'll just have to wait and see what the owners come up with and support whoever they employ (perish the thought given the options being thrown about).

Haven't really got an opinion on him. They were head and shoulders above us when we played them both times last season but they also seemed to be a boring team against a lot of opposition. I think he'd be unpopular here which makes him exactly the sort of manager our prats in charge will go for.

Southampton finished 8th and they binned him off. How on earth did they get away with that? If we binned our manager after finishing 8th we'd get annihilated by the media.  We can't even sack a manager for being in the bottom 3 ffs.

Just now, pmcla26 said:

Because all his sides do is knock it around short passing inside their own half and he has hardly ever pulled up any trees in his career in management. We need a strong agressive leader to inspire a group of players who are lacking some hunger and desire, not someone who will come in and be asking them to play little tippy tappy football that we know they don't like.

i'm not trying to be a **** but how many of his sides have you watched, other than southampton who would have already have had a set way of playing before he arrived. I'm not trying to pull you up more looking for an insight into his approach.

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Was just about to say that, we'd be more than happy with that. 

Exactly.

I always thought they sacked him because they didn't score enough goals but they haven't been scoring goals this season.

At the time I criticised Southampton for sacking him, from an external point of view of course.

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

Southampton finished 8th and they binned him off. How on earth did they get away with that? If we binned our manager after finishing 8th we'd get annihilated by the media.  We can't even sack a manager for being in the bottom 3 ffs.

They finished 6 points clear of 17th and scored 3 in their last 8 games (winning one).

8 minutes ago, Koke said:

He never was in the bottom 3.

Archived