Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shanghai

Mahrez so bad

Many people criticized Mahrezrecently. let me remind you after watching all the games until now ! 

Leicester City has scored  17 gools

so far ,  mahrez scores 3 goals  ( 14) assists 4 (still 10 ) involved in 3 ( still 7 goals how about that 7 without him and 10 with him ? Let me explain what means involved ! The action before is important:like when King misses that shot from Mahrez then they had a corner ! result a goal ( lei 2-3lev ) or driving from the midfield the whol defance then shoot !!! the goal keeper send the ball on the foot of Okazaki (lei 2-0BHA ) so how good is mahrez for Leicester ? He needs your love your support. Next time I will calculate his missing and dribling wish me good luck ! Love Leicester from China I wish he is playing for shanghai Xinhua haha

2 minutes ago, Shanghai said:

Many people criticized Mahrez recently let me remind you after watching all the games until now ! 

Leicester City has scored  17 gools

so far ,  mahrez scores 3 hooks ( 14) assist 4 ( still 10 ) involved in 3 ( still 7 good how about that 7 without him and 10 with him ? Let me explain what means involved ! The action before was on him like when King misses that shot from him then they had a corner ! result a goal ( lei 2-3lev ) or driving from the midfield the whol defiance then shoot the goal keeper send the ball on the dot of Okazaki (lei 2-0BHA ) so how good is mahrez for Leicester ? He needs your love your support. Next time I will calculate his missing and dribling wish me good luck ! Love Leicester from China I wish he is playing for shanghai Xinhua haha

this

8 minutes ago, the fox said:

a mahrez fan who isn't algerian

Image result for birdman hand rub gif

but to try and make it clear, riyad has 2 goals and 4 assists and is involved in another 2 goals (1 is him forcing an own goal), being involved in 8 of the 16 goals in the league isn't too bad

3goals and 4 assist 

Leicester looks dangerous with him and gray without this two you strangling !! vardy already misse at less 10 goals lol appreciate this this two players please thx again we are fun from China so keep it up Leicester we support you and we love  you ! The team is amazing if gray or mahrez want to come we will happy to 

20 minutes ago, Shanghai said:

Leicester looks dangerous with him and gray without this two you strangling !! vardy already misse at less 10 goals lol appreciate this this two players please thx again we are fun from China so keep it up Leicester we support you and we love  you ! The team is amazing if gray or mahrez want to come we will happy to 

You have to fight with Wasyl, if you win you can have Mahrez.

The op is right in saying mahrez is important for us.

Yet we have high ecoectations of mahrez viz we know how good he can be.

We are frustraated. He is frustrated.  The op can't argue that his recent stats mean he is fine. .....  we see with our eyes that he's been poor and now he is improving. ..... but he is not back to his best yet

Your level of English is much better than anybody's level of Chinese on here so don't listen to them. English people's idea of speaking a foreign language is being able to communicate in a pub in Glasgow, Dublin or Cardiff.

You make a good point but Riyad is frustrating. We all know how much talent he is but he doesn't often use it effectively, and sometimes he hardly affects a game and looks like he can't be bothered. Somebody with that much talent should be our star player,  and regularly winning games for us, but instead he has one good game out of 6 or 7 which is why he gets criticised

Archived