Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shanghai

Chilwell is amazing

54 minutes ago, somebum said:

Giving away a stupid free kick edge of box vs man city that led to goal. Two stupid fouls within 5 mins today. His game is riddled with stupid mistakes we need to get rid

Seriously?

This ranks as one of the stupidest things I've read on FT.

Chilwell was quality today, as usual, and had two harsh yellows, that wouldn't have been given as yellows if a Chelsea player had committed the foul (which were barely fouls).

One of the brightest young English talents and you want to get rid. Unbelievable, it really is.

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

Seriously?

Chilwell was quality today, as usual, and had two harsh yellows, that wouldn't have been given as yellows if a Chelsea player had committed the foul (which were barely fouls).

One of the brightest young English talents and you want to get rid. Unbelievable, it really is.

And thats one of the 'stupidest' things i heard here too! According to who?

1 minute ago, somebum said:

And thats one of the 'stupidest' things i heard here too! According to who?

Two answers pick which one you want.....

According to anyone that knows anything about football.

Or

The various Premier League teams that have enquired about his availability, the 3-4 age groups he's been a regular England international. And anyone that knows anything about football.

5 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

Seriously?

Absolutely correct -  negatvity negativity negativity - do the moaners never ever get fed up ?? 

• Like 1

Just now, 5waller5 said:

Or

The various Premier League teams that have enquired about his availability, the 3-4 age groups he's been a regular England international. And anyone that knows anything about football.

again spot on !! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 5waller5 said:

Or

Right so those saying hes not ready know nothing about football but you do end of. Ok. Thanks for that.

Which clubs have enquired incidently? Are you making reference to paper or agent talk?

16 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

Why all the criticism of Chilwell?

Just enjoy the performances of Maguire, James and Mahrez - All sensational today. Overall team performance excellent. Puel performance superb.

9/10 overall.

shame we only got a point.

Some people are never happy unless they can have a moan. we played them off the park today. James was terrific and Mahrez brilliant but for some it will never be enough.

Just now, filbertboy said:

Some people are never happy unless they can have a moan. we played them off the park today. James was terrific and Mahrez brilliant but for some it will never be enough.

Lol. As i said fantastic performance today. Already said that mate. One player cost us three points. What are you failing to understand about my position

2 minutes ago, somebum said:

Lol. As i said fantastic performance today. Already said that mate. One player cost us three points. What are you failing to understand about my position

What don't you understand about team sport??

Or maths

3-1 = 2

Edited by 5waller5
mistake
  • Haha 1