Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shanghai

Chilwell is amazing

Boxers have these things called “learning fights” Connor benn who is considered to be a serious prospect had one recently. Got the absolute shit beaten out of him for a few rounds then won.

For me I can look back on today and be happy that we got a 0-0 and that our young left back who has finally been given a run in the team has had his “learning game”.

That sending off will make or break him and I firmly believe it will make him. An utterly ridiculous challenge and the easiest sending off the ref will make all season.

Fuchs having a kid let Chilwell into our team, now Chilwell needs to show Puel why he should be back into the team after his one match ban.

Nothing but a positive for me (because we drew... id be raging if we lost lollol

Edited by AjcW
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

I thought he was poor again. He looks massively out of his depth to me. His use of the ball is terrible. Watch him every time get gets it, he doesn’t know what to do.

Everyone else was good, including  Amartey.

He was so good ! lol ! Until his red card ! Still one of the best of the team . He still young and learning you will

see

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Livid said:

I not convinced by him but i’m not writing him off either. 

I think we’ll see in the next year or so if he is able to learn from his mistakes and improve. 

How about until the rest of this season already? 15 games in the league plus the FA Cup to play for.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, he's a great prospect at LB.

7 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

How about until the rest of this season already? 15 games in the league plus the FA Cup to play for.

I'd give him the benefit of the doubt, he's a great prospect at LB.

Good prospect, possibly a good wing back or winger, at the moment he cant defend. Albrighton kept Moses quite yesterday not Chilwell

• Like 1

Think he was quite hard done by on both those yellows. Particularly the last one which was 50/50 IMO. He's lucky he had a direct replacement on the bench in Fuchs. He's still progressing and he's done well to force himself into a PL team; he's got a great opportunity to cement his place and improve with Puel in charge.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Ricey said:

If he didn’t know Moses was there why did he lunge and leave the ground? He knew full well he was there.

I’m not saying he intended to foul him, but  it was Moses coming towards him that forced him to make the bad decision to lunge.

He went for the ball and had to stretch. Absolutely no intent whatsoever. 

I think you can immediately see on Chilwell’s face, there was no intent there whatsoever. He looked surprised that he’d even made a foul and then just shocked when the ref got the red out.

Personally, I think it was two fouls. Whether they both needed a yellow...seemed harsh maybe but that’s Prem football these days.

What I do think is it’s a bloody travesty when young Chillers can get sent off for two slightly late ones, when Dacoure can literally score with his fookin arm and Watford steal a draw!

Or the Newcastle player stops what looks like a certain goal by all but juggling the ball!

When neither get nowt.

Thats wrong...

Those first 2 crosses in the first 5 minutes should have given him 2 assists.

He's a great little player and I find it incomprehnsible how Leicester fans can complain about him.

5 minutes ago, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

ive yet to see any say hes a great defender, good at going forward , gets good crosses in

He's a great defender. Magnificent at covering for others.

There you've heard someone say it now.

Defending will never never make the team strong ! Put some goals in every game that what we call defending . He contribute so much to the Leicester attaks maybe change the tactic or I don’t know . but we still need him he is in my eyes very very good ( age and love of going street on the goal only mahrez and vardy do actually without fear ) he is there he took the ball to the other side gain time and maybe Leicester’s score that’s the player we need .  I only see mahrez and vardy drive fast and directly to the goal kipper without westing time : chelwell do that too ( maybe confidence ) and he is good on it. 

On 13/01/2018 at 18:43, somebum said:

Finally a voice of reason! 

not exactly the same as what you're saying though, is it?

He didn't cost us 3 points (considering we weren't winning when he was sent off). You could point the blame at Okazaki and Mahrez and Vardy (maybe some others) for not getting the ball in the back of the net. Why didn't they cost us 3 points? Why is it just Chilwell

I can understand criticism being pointed his way for an unfortunate sending off or him not being the finished article but not when it's criticism which is clouded by a pre-judgment of not liking him at all (which you seem to be in the position of). I don't get your dislike for him when you know how young he is and it's quite clear to see the kind of potential he has as an attacking left-back. Not to mention he's come through our youth system and therefore we haven't had to pay a stupidly high fee for him. 

You strike me as someone who would be happy if he does make a mistake or two just because it would vindicate your dislike for him, and simultaneously ignore anything worthwhile or positive he does in a game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

not exactly the same as what you're saying though, is it?

He didn't cost us 3 points (considering we weren't winning when he was sent off). You could point the blame at Okazaki and Mahrez and Vardy (maybe some others) for not getting the ball in the back of the net. Why didn't they cost us 3 points? Why is it just Chilwell

I can understand criticism being pointed his way for an unfortunate sending off or him not being the finished article but not when it's criticism which is clouded by a pre-judgment of not liking him at all (which you seem to be in the position of). I don't get your dislike for him when you know how young he is and it's quite clear to see the kind of potential he has as an attacking left-back. Not to mention he's come through our youth system and therefore we haven't had to pay a stupidly high fee for him. 

You strike me as someone who would be happy if he does make a mistake or two just because it would vindicate your dislike for him, and simultaneously ignore anything worthwhile or positive he does in a game. 

I agree with you !!! Some Leicester s fans likes a longballs to the opposite teams ( loose ) he came and change something in our playing ( keep it and build the attak said ) Why vardy misses a lot ! Why Okazaki can’t find his way ? Why Schmeichel didn’t get in the right side . Why ****s is not performing? No I ask you why Morata is so shit ? Why the best player in the league didn’t perform or score ( God I am talking about Kante ) why Leicester is top 8 ?here I can answer in the stadium fans are there to support !  Here in this forum some people are just criticizing. Leicester is man city today !!! lol  come on let’s a build a team keep supporting young player like him cause he isn’t amazing :) he is the future 

• Like 3