Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shanghai

Chilwell is amazing

18 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

Chilwell is awesome and has proven that so many times against top opposition. He is still learning and when you compare him to some of the dross like Amartay he is a fantastic youth product.

Tbf Amartey is only 2 years older than Benny C and having had less coaching in his youth he is probably at the same learning point. 

Do people really think our owners are going to shell out millions now on a left back (if we can find that elusive Champions League ready specimen) together with a right back, centre half, playmaker midfielder and perhaps another forward? It ain't gonna happen. People need to get real.

How many millions of pounds worth, regardless of whose fault it is,  is currently sitting unused on the bench?  Most of which if sold would be at a huge loss. Even I if I had the money I  wouldn't piss it up the wall like some posters on here would, in fact I wouldn't spend another bean until I'd got some of my money back. Every single million pounds quite rightly counts to our owners, it's easy to spend millions of other people's money and not your own as if playing manopoly over Christmas.  A huge dose of reality is required. They quite rightly are not going to spend 3 million plus like Manchester City and quite right too, those top players wouldn't remotely even consider us.

Chilwell and Fuchs are the least of our problems / priorities and are more than adequate at the moment. Some supporters are caught up in an imaginary game of fantasy football. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Needs to learn to stay on his feet, especially when he's already on a yellow.

he's been watching Fuchs, when on a yellow scieve down the winger and don't get the second yellow, its the life of a full back, and sounds like the second yellow was extremely harsh

there is a reason more often than not Puel picks Chilwell over Fuchs, some of you just need to get over that, reminds me a lot of how people reacted when Sven dropped Weale for Ricardo where if Ricardo tied his laces in the wrong order people would scream for Weale

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

I did say where we REALLY need to recruit is LB, not RB.

Chillers ain’t far off but for me, just not quite Prem ready as our first choice LB.

but do you spend a chunk of money on someone you will be replacing in 6 months with Chillers?

Just now, lgfualol said:

Thought he was fine. Considering our back 4 consisted of 3 players you wouldn't really consider nailed on starters, they were awesome. 

Can Chilwell play in the FA cup game or ? Because Fuchs hasn't got the legs for the Prem. 

he will be banned on Tuesday and available next weekend in the league

1 minute ago, Kitchandro said:

I thought he was poor again. He looks massively out of his depth to me. His use of the ball is terrible. Watch him every time get gets it, he doesn’t know what to do.

Everyone else was good, including  Amartey.

He put it on a plate for Okazaki and did a nice ball for Vardy in the first half. He needs more composure but he is already better than he was last season with the ball. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, NotTheMarketLeader said:

I’ll say what I’ve said from the start of this thread.

Produces virtually nothing going forward and cannot defend (based on the whole of his career not only today).

alright then name some goals where Chilwell was directly responsible for them, people like you keep insisting he can't defend yet I don't remember any goals that were down to Chilwell