Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shanghai

Chilwell is amazing

2 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

alright then name some goals where Chilwell was directly responsible for them, people like you keep insisting he can't defend yet I don't remember any goals that were down to Chilwell

Giving away a stupid free kick edge of box vs man city that led to goal. Two stupid fouls within 5 mins today. His game is riddled with stupid mistakes we need to get rid

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy said:

alright then name some goals where Chilwell was directly responsible for them, people like you keep insisting he can't defend yet I don't remember any goals that were down to Chilwell

I don't agree with the premise that he cant defend but straight off the top of my head 2 instances where he alone gave the goal to the oppo - Salah v Liverpool and Son against Spurs in the Cup spring to mind 

He can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend he can't defend

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I don't agree with the premise that he cant defend but straight off the top of my head 2 instances where he alone gave the goal to the oppo - Salah v Liverpool and Son against Spurs in the Cup spring to mind 

He didn’t play vs Liverpool he was ill

9 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

I thought he was poor again. He looks massively out of his depth to me. His use of the ball is terrible. Watch him every time get gets it, he doesn’t know what to do.

Everyone else was good, including  Amartey.

He was so good ! lol ! Until his red card ! Still one of the best of the team . He still young and learning you will

see

• Like 3

He was unlucky to get sent off today. I don't blame the referee for the decision because in real time it did look like a red card. Sometimes those get given and sometimes they don't, and today it got given. I don't think he meant to foul Moses, it just worked out that way.

He's not the best defensively, but give the lad a break he's played less than 20 Premier League games! The potential is there to be a very good player and I expect to see him part of the team for many years to come. He was good before going off and played Vardy in a number of times.

Edited by StriderHiryu
  • Thanks 1

I thought he had a great game today and was very unlucky with the red card. For those who say he doesn't contribute going forward, he crafted two very good chances in the first 15 minutes today for Okazaki and then Vardy. Okazaki's in particular was great play. Sure he can't cross like Fuchs, but he can beat players and get to the byline.

He's played less than a full season of professional football. Of course he makes mistakes. I'm delighted to see Puel blooding him and I hope and think he'll be our first choice LB for the foreseeable future.

• Like 3

Just now, Jonaldinho said:

I thought he had a great game today and was very unlucky with the red card. For those who say he doesn't contribute going forward, he crafted two very good chances in the first 15 minutes today for Okazaki and then Vardy. Okazaki's in particular was great play. Sure he can't cross like Fuchs, but he can beat players and get to the byline.

He's played less than a full season of professional football. Of course he makes mistakes. I'm delighted to see Puel blooding him and I hope and think he'll be our first choice LB for the foreseeable future.

Fuchs can't cross like Fuchs anymore, rarely beats the first man

8 minutes ago, surrifox said:

he played in the home game which is what i was referring to 

Salah's goal was a header from a cross by Coutinho that was put in an area where only Salah was getting it if anyone was, if anything that goal was down to Simpson not preventing the cross in the first place

Edited by Jimmy

40 minutes ago, somebum said:

Giving away a stupid free kick edge of box vs man city that led to goal. Two stupid fouls within 5 mins today. His game is riddled with stupid mistakes we need to get rid

OK, let's look at it another way.  Name me a fullback in the Premier League, including the top top ones such as Walker, Azpilicueta, vintage Cole who, at the age of 21, had never made a mistake?  I am not saying he will be world class, I am not even claiming he will definitely be a top level player but to claim we need to "get rid" is a massive over-reaction and all it does, in my humble opinion, is make you look a bit unkind. X

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

OK, let's look at it another way.  Name me a fullback in the Premier League, including the top top ones such as Walker, Azpilicueta, vintage Cole who, at the age of 21, had never made a mistake?  I am not saying he will be world class, I am not even claiming he will definitely be a top level player but to claim we need to "get rid" is a massive over-reaction and all it does, in my humble opinion, is make you look a bit unkind. X

I wonder which of you and I can waste most breath trying to reason with him...

3 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Youre right. Just get angry with his play sometimes. 

• Like 2

Just now, somebum said:

Youre right. Just get angry with his play sometimes. 

I know football is painful sometimes but getting angry at a 21 year old boy just makes me feel like a d1ck.  Let's hope he becomes a top player for us eh?  That's what we all want surely?  X

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

I know football is painful sometimes but getting angry at a 21 year old boy just makes me feel like a d1ck.  Let's hope he becomes a top player for us eh?  That's what we all want surely?  X

Hes a big boy he needs criticism Gary Neville loved it makes a better player