Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beliall

Black Mirror SEASON 4

^ Having written all that it made me think - what's the most accessible Black Mirror episode?

For me it's too tempting to say San Junipero. Hang The DJ would get my vote now methinks.

Edit:

Actually scratch that, Shut Up And Dance gets my vote.

Edited by urban.spaceman

Guest seanfox778
1 hour ago, sk3since03 said:

Have to say White Christmas was a great episode having watched it last night

The Waldo moment was a bit “meh” 

They're my favourite and least favouite episodes. Shut Up and Dance is the most mental. 

9 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

They're my favourite and least favouite episodes. Shut Up and Dance is the most mental. 

Yet to watch anything past White Christmas but from the response on here i’m looking forward to Hang the DJ

Edited by sk3since03

6 minutes ago, sk3since03 said:

Yet to watch anything past White Christmas but from the response on here i’m looking forward to Hang the DJ

Hang the DJ is good, bit of a fun thought experiment, but San Junipero is better. Shut Up and Dance is easily the most horrifying one.

I agree with Waldo being a bit weak, while White Christmas is very good. Rewatchable too.

Just finished watching season 4 last night - I liked the development of the scientist in Black Museum and the stories were interesting but I definitely wouldn't call it one of the best Black Mirror episodes. Think it's cause the format reminds me of Simpsons Treehouse of Horror, and I never enjoy those episodes

From this season I really enjoyed Arkangel, Crocodile and Hang the DJ for different reasons. Metalhead was interesting but dragged on a bit, USS Callister was weak and borrowed too much from old episodes

Favourite episodes are probably Shut up and Dance, Fifteen Million Merits and Nosedive

• Like 1

21 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Im almost coming to the end of 'The Killing' and I need something new to watch. I've heard of this Black Mirror. Can anybody just give me an idea on what its about? Ultimately is it worth watching?

There really is no similarity between the Killing and Black Mirror - really different universes. You should watch some other nordic noir detective or something like the Tunnel which has 3 very good series.

Similar to Suzie, I hadn’t seen this before. Loved the first three series, though some of them are genuinely disturbing. I’m disappointed with series 4 so far, though I’ve only watched the first two. 

• Like 1