Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox 4 Life

Rafa Silva

15 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Hard to get excited over a lad that can't get into benfica's team tbh. 

Benfica tanked hard in the Champions League and are third in the league. Hardly like they're ripping up trees at this time either.

15 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Hard to get excited over a lad that can't get into benfica's team tbh. 

Yeah I thought that but that highlight reel is mostly whilst playing for Benfica. It makes you wonder what they aren’t showing.

13 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Yeah I thought that but that highlight reel is mostly whilst playing for Benfica. It makes you wonder what they aren’t showing.

Well it's either a YouTube video making him look better than he is, which we know can happen or something off the pitch is a negative. 

Don't watch any of the Portuguese league, so I can't really judge the lad. But if it looks like a rat and smells like a rat the chances are it's a rat. 

1 minute ago, Innovindil said:

Well it's either a YouTube video making him look better than he is, which we know can happen or something off the pitch is a negative. 

Don't watch any of the Portuguese league, so I can't really judge the lad. But if it looks like a rat and smells like a rat the chances are it's a rat. 

Or a big smelly mouse.

• Haha 3

On 07/01/2018 at 23:00, Callabinho said:

Could you imagine.... midfield to forwadd line contains any of Iborra, Silva, N’didi, Mahrez, Silva, Okazaki and vardy.. 

Kids, we literally are a few top players away from being a ****ing quality side, keep faith in Puel... 2019/20 season we will be back in the champions league, you’ve heard it here first.

I believe in you.

1 hour ago, Percy Thrower said:

Beware of the man who only shows you the best bits.
Beware of the band who type out their set lists.

Have more than what you show

Speak less than what you know.

*Unless you're a footballer of course because in that case you're ****ing stupid to do so.

Edited by Foxxed