Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

5 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Just planned ahead and ordered a few Belgian and English Christmas beers from Beers of Europe. Tried the St Bernardus one in the PO Vaults after Villa away last year and that was gear, so looking forward to that and a few new'uns. Sure the Belgian experts on here will know them all well enough.

What are the prices like on there? I'm thinking of getting a good selection for the run up to Xmas. I like going to the Offie and supporting local business but £50 in there might get you 10 beers if you're lucky.  

12 minutes ago, Soup said:

What are the prices like on there? I'm thinking of getting a good selection for the run up to Xmas. I like going to the Offie and supporting local business but £50 in there might get you 10 beers if you're lucky.  

Looking at anything from £2-£4 a bottle really mate. Most I paid today for one of the bottles was close to four quid for some daft double digit percentage Belgian Christmas gear.

11 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Looking at anything from £2-£4 a bottle really mate. Most I paid today for one of the bottles was close to four quid for some daft double digit percentage Belgian Christmas gear.

Ok excellent I'll have a look. Pubs won't be opening anytime soon so might as well get a varied selection in.

• Like 1

I’ll be a solid month booze free as of tomorrow evening so I’ve got some Saltaire Cascade and Triple Choc in to celebrate, in proper “brown is savoury, white is the treat” fashion...only they’re both in fact treats. 

Edited by Manini
  • Haha 1

Guest Harrydc
2 minutes ago, Soup said:

Just ordered 15 bottles for £35 including delivery. Happy with that. Great selection as well.

I got 20 bottles of Budweiser for £13 yesterday, does the job lol

44 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I really feel sorry for the Czech Budweiser/Budvar, which is an absolutely banging drop.

Yeah Budvar is excellent. The Knight and Garter do and cracking pint of this. For a millisecond I thought about nipping in town for one tonight. **** 

• Like 2