Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Your last Pint?

22 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Just finished work for the year so cracked open this. 8.4% it's a beauty

tripel-karmeliet.png

One of my all time faves. Went on a lads holiday to Brussels/Bruges a few years back and that was my first beer there that holiday. Also Tesco have 750ml bottles for a fiver 

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 1

On 22/12/2020 at 18:44, RonnieTodger said:

Just finished work for the year so cracked open this. 8.4% it's a beauty

tripel-karmeliet.png

Went to the offie in Knighton and got one of these, amongst others, yesterday. Such a good beer, still my favourite bottled beer i have ever tasted.

My first ever time going to the offie, it's certainly overpriced but i will be going regularly from now on, every time i'm in Leicester I imagine. Much prefer to spend a few quid extra in a local store than buy online.

• Like 1

On 24/12/2020 at 22:06, Voll Blau said:

Couple of Belgian Christmas beers - Delirium and La Gauloise. Both proper, more to try over over the next couple of days.

Joyeux Noël to all in the best thread on this forum.

Just on Val Dieu Noël to conclude the little Belgian tour. Other standout probably the De Ranke Père Noël.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Made a start on a decent selection to see this cretin of a year off; joyeux noel and a merry new years eve to everyone in this thread, truly one of the soundest threads on the forum and arguably the best thread since the Henleys v-neck jumper and Gio-Goi gingham shirt I wore on this very night in 2008 in Liquid and copped off to JLS Beat Again after being told five times I "looked like Tony from Skins."

WE ARE TOP THE LEE SAY WE ARE TOPPLER LEE

Have a good'un everyone, one love for the mothers pride x

Happy new year mate 

• Like 1