Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

11 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Would this Leeds side be good enough for the PL? I know their fans will claim they could sign any world class player they wanted cuz Leeds but still

Personally I think they’d get relegated quite easily. Radrizzani isn’t as loaded as a lot of people think, not saying they couldn’t sign players but they’d need a couple of seasons up there to compete financially IMO. 

It would be some ride though. I know a lot hate them but I’m surrounded by them daily and they’re generally good value Leeds fans. I also think a city like Leeds needs a premier league team, I hope they go on and do it. 

2 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

There’s contact but he just steps in front of the defender. It’s not an attempt to play the ball or even shield the ball, very obvious his intention was to deceive the ref. 

There’s deceiving the ref and then there’s diving though. Vardy leaves his trailing leg in to initiate contact, Gerrard used to do the same, that’s deceiving the ref, I wouldn’t call it “disgusting”. 

I know what you’re saying and I know he has previous but for me that isolated incident was a harsh booking.  

Edited by Manini