Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

27 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Are you though? He is a dreadful ref and has to be one of the top refs where controversy is involved. 

Can confirm it was 100% sarcastic and Pawson being dire surprises me about as much as 9am coming after 8am.

• Haha 1

I thought the Derby and Leeds was a poor game, I think Derby made Leeds look good. I can't really say Derby had any sort of threat in there side tonight, they missed Waghorn too much. Leeds didn't really create much but took there chance when they needed to. I think Derby have blew it again.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Anyone wanting the sheep up needs to have a word. Love being the East Midlands' only representative in the top flight. Give me shithouse Bielsa antics over them any day.

Guess it's all irrelevant anyway as Villa are definitely winning this.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

I thought the Derby and Leeds was a poor game, I think Derby made Leeds look good. I can't really say Derby had any sort of threat in there side tonight, they missed Waghorn too much. Leeds didn't really create much but took there chance when they needed to. I think Derby have blew it again.

I've watched Leeds several times now and a semi organised PL team like Newcaste or Palace can shut them out quite comfortably. Granted they would bring in players in the summer but I'm not impressed wirh the core of the team.

Derby are what they are - a toothless average Championship team.

All of the spy’s are fading away, try not to worry you’ll beat us one day. We beat you at home, and we beat you away so stop crying Frank Lampard, stop crying Frank Lampard! 

Best fans in the country by a distance. They’d be absolutely terrible and they’d get relegated, but it would be a pleasure to have Leeds back in the prem, even just for a season. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Why do wba play that Chelsea song at the start of the game and what is the rubbish they sing to go with it? Absolute pish

Think Wolves had it before Chelsea.

usually 

fook off wanderers.West Brom 

Tonight replaced it with Villa

19 minutes ago, ren said:

Don't want West Brom to come up, but if they do every penny I own is getting put on Vardy scoring at the Hawthorns next year. 

Haha for sure, he loves a goal against the baggies.

i am cheering them on myself. I live in the west mids these days and find their fans the most tolerable.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

Think Wolves had it before Chelsea.

usually 

fook off wanderers.West Brom 

Tonight replaced it with Villa

Ah ok. I thought wolves big song was hi ho Wolverhampton? Anyway, it was terrible at wba tonight.

what are those villa fans shouting **** off at haha

And how is that not a red wtf lol

Have we been out the championship too long have I gone soft? 

I always used to think the hype about the football league being physical was crap really its the same rules at all levels quite frankly.

This reff is just shit. 

Edited by Finnegan

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

That is one of the stupidest bits of reffing I've ever seen. El Ghazi is undressing him in public ffs. 

I mean it starts well outside the box, you can't even say he bottled it cos it'd be a pen, it's just stupid. 

I don't think I mean El Ghazi. 

The West brom one, the defender, whatever he's called. 

Edit, Hegazi

Edited by Finnegan