Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Championship 2018-2019

There’s no stand out team like usual who you expect to be up there all season. Expect Darren Moore to be gone before the end of November tbh. Fancy Wigan to do well next season as outsider. 

Aston Villa or Fulham depending on which one doesn’t go up to struggle next season. Fulham could lose their manager, Sessgengon, Mitrovic, Cairney. Villa would have to make cut back I imagine. 

1. Middlesbrough 

2. Brentford

3. Derby 

4. Stoke

5. West Brom

6. Wigan 

Want Wba to come back up as it's a class away game.

But I don't think Moore will last long. Coach to manager at same club never seems to work in recent times. It's a whole new ball game.

Also would like derby to finally come back up too....do miss a east Midlands derby in the prem.

The loser of the playoff final will be up there for sure too. As for the other two relegated clubs it depends who they get in charge. 

10 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

There’s no stand out team like usual who you expect to be up there all season. Expect Darren Moore to be gone before the end of November tbh. Fancy Wigan to do well next season as outsider. 

Aston Villa or Fulham depending on which one doesn’t go up to struggle next season. Fulham could lose their manager, Sessgengon, Mitrovic, Cairney. Villa would have to make cut back I imagine. 

1. Middlesbrough 

2. Brentford

3. Derby 

4. Stoke

5. West Brom

6. Wigan 

Agree. I like Cooke and rate him as a manager - everywhere he's been he's done very well, somewhat overachieving at times. 

I think I might back Wigan as an outsider.