Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

You Beauts

2 hours ago, Gerbold said:

There used to be an urban (& rural) 'myth' that Leicester and Nottingham girls were good-looking in comparison with other areas of GB. Certainly, of a Saturday night, after a few pints, the young ladies of Coalville became veritable houris.

Anyone recall  the legend? But how do you quantify that scientifically? Because people's opinions on most subjects are questionable - certainly given some of those opinions expressed by members of this forum, on this forum lol.

And, given the fact that around 80% of those attending matches are male, statistically those women attending are going to be unrepresentative of the female population as a whole.

As for Dr The Singh's shits, unless he posts some photos of said shits - then we've only his opinion to go on.

I thought it was just Nottingham girls, Leicester was known as the cleanest and 2nd most prosperous in Europe. WTF went wrong? 

I remember seeing loads of city fans being interviewed on the news when we won the league.

Never have I seen such a rabble of squat, half bred, stump toothed, gravel faced, club footed, boss eyed, pasty lard buckets in all my life.  

And I've been to Coventry.

You're all a load of horrors.  'Cept for me obviously,

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Dr The Singh said:

Guys, tell me how many of you have won 2nd prize in a beauty contest twice................me.

Ps, I also have been in jail, paid income tax and nevee landed on mayfair

@Izzy Muzzett genuinely did come second in a male beauty contest.

John Merrick came first though. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gerbold said:

There used to be an urban (& rural) 'myth' that Leicester and Nottingham girls were good-looking in comparison with other areas of GB. Certainly, of a Saturday night, after a few pints, the young ladies of Coalville became veritable houris.

Anyone recall  the legend? But how do you quantify that scientifically? Because people's opinions on most subjects are questionable - certainly given some of those opinions expressed by members of this forum, on this forum lol.

And, given the fact that around 80% of those attending matches are male, statistically those women attending are going to be unrepresentative of the female population as a whole.

As for Dr The Singh's shits, unless he posts some photos of said shits - then we've only his opinion to go on.

When I was growing up, I heard something slightly different,  It was rumoured that Nottingham was a veritable honey pot due to the ratio.  Apparently the girls outnumbered boys 2-1 or something like that.

Seems daft now, but I fell for it.  I still had about as much chance of scoring as Trevor Benjamin though.

2 minutes ago, murphy said:

I remember seeing loads of city fans being interviewed on the news when we won the league.

Never have I seen such a rabble of squat, half bred, stump toothed, gravel faced, club footed, boss eyed, pasty lard buckets in all my life.  

Yeh burratt least you knew worri was on abaat.

2 hours ago, murphy said:

I was offended to discover that people from other parts of the country talk about midlanders having 6 fingers

I was upset at first, then, after having a look around whilst in certain parts of the midlands, I thought, fair play :(

This news about us being the prettiest is a bit of a revelation

• Haha 1

Apparently apart from being devestatingly handsome/beautiful we are apparently left leaning fans of Love Island.

(That's a no and no from me)

However, YouGov have surveyed almost 27,000 supporters to compile a profile of the typical fan.

Here is a breakdown of what their survey revealed...

The average Leicester fan is a middle class man, aged 40-54 who lives in the Midlands and has between £125 and £499 spare cash per month. His political leanings are solidly to the left and he works in community and social care.

His favourite films include Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, while top TV shows include Love Island and the Great British Bake Off.

Finally, their preferred musical acts feature Kasabian and Bob Geldof.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/left-wing-fan-love-island-1599486

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, murphy said:

Apparently apart from being devestatingly handsome/beautiful we are apparently left leaning fans of Love Island.

However, YouGov have surveyed almost 27,000 supporters to compile a profile of the typical fan.

The average Leicester fan is a middle class man, aged 40-54 who lives in the Midlands and has between £125 and £499 spare cash per month. His political leanings are solidly to the left and he works in community and social care.

His favourite films include Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, while top TV shows include Love Island and the Great British Bake Off.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/left-wing-fan-love-island-1599486

Liquidate the club

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, murphy said:

is this purely based on me retweeting everyone who said “love love island, hate tories” last year? I THINK SO 

11 hours ago, murphy said:

Yup they interviewed me, stopped me just as I'd stuffed a burger in my mouth, there I was choking on some live stream to a foreign TV channel!!

On ‎23‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 22:22, Dr The Singh said:

Guys, tell me how many of you have won 2nd prize in a beauty contest twice................me.

Ps, I also have been in jail, paid income tax and nevee landed on mayfair

Sorry Dr but I'm letting the truth out.

Correct he was second twice in the National Association for the Blind Beauty Contest. lol lol 

• Haha 2