Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Suzie the Fox

1st Player to be sold Summer 2018/2019 - who and why?

Some brutal responses in this thread ? I’d forgotten how Foxestalk turns people into a bunch of smartarses. Anyway, the Mahrez thing seems to have gone quiet again and no one else has really been mentioned about being sold, other than Ibo and Okazaks. I’d be completely gutted if either of those go so ima going to say Musa ?

Eating into that clutter of players out on loan for respectable fees would be good to see: Slimani, Musa, Ulloa, King (sad he'll be on his way though) and Kapustka. Potential to fetch anywhere between £35-45mil from them, Slimani being the big asset, so would be very useful. I've no idea what he'll do with Mendy, could yet be re-integrated.

The player I really want off the books is Yohan Benalouane. Never understood the signing at all and three managers haven't really see much use for him. I'd rather have a good youth option as 4th/5th choice or whatever Benalouane is these days. Pointless.

7 minutes ago, Choppalcfc said:

simpson needs to go tbh, been a good servant to our club but he isnt good enough anymore!

I think I am ok with Simpson and to an extent Wes staying for another year as back up. But less so with Musa, Mendy Ulloa. 

If we we can get those off our books for a decent ish fee I would be happy 

• Like 1