Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

3 hours ago, Md9 said:

I would like to look at prob finishing a prem squad as that’s where most of my players are. Best team in the pic but I normally play falcao instead of icardi.

8AA767E8-B611-411B-9BBF-0A5F50BE2FF6.png

Anyone with chem 5 or worse is no better than subbing so I’d definitely recommend getting a prem RB and RM to start. 

Skriniar is good but will be tough to link in a hybrid team with no icon buffer. 

As Prush said. Chem is king in this game. You can always have impact subs in Icardi, and Baluta (who I must add is frikkin great as a super sub!!) 

Got the weekend off so thought I'd stress myself out with the WL. Some of the teams I'm being matched against must be 15 million+ coins. Just beat two of them in a row which is satisfying but seriously EA give me a break! 

Currently sat on 11/4 which I think is my best start ever.

This game... lol

7-2 up, now lost three in a row. Am I the only one coming up against these fvcking stacked teams? Unbelievable.

EDIT: Eleven in a row.

Just... :facepalm:I'm just so fed up. Thanks, EA.

Edited by MC Prussian

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

This game... lol

7-2 up, now lost three in a row. Am I the only one coming up against these fvcking stacked teams? Unbelievable.

EDIT: Ten in a row.

Just... :facepalm:I'm just so fed up. Thanks, EA.

This weekend more than ever the opposition is just ****ing crazy. Not played a team with less than 5 icons in about 20 games. Luckily some are still useless but some are just unstoppable. Just conceded 7 goals to that bastard Birthday Bale card.

40 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

This weekend more than ever the opposition is just ****ing crazy. Not played a team with less than 5 icons in about 20 games. Luckily some are still useless but some are just unstoppable. Just conceded 7 goals to that bastard Birthday Bale card.

I think most average or good gamers have simply quit and don't bother playing Weekend League any longer, probably utterly disappointed with going on a massive losing streak more than anything.

So the last few remaining regular gamers have now ended up with all the pros.

Icons, TOTY cards, high-rated Rewards cards, Headliners, Flashbacks, RTTFs... you name it.

I'm close to being done myself. The mode was so unhealthy before, an extreme source for major outrage and joypad waste. EA have ruined the franchise with all the Icons and other high-rated cards thrown around so casually.

It's just not fun any more, hasn't been for ages.

Edited by MC Prussian

52 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I think most average or good gamers have simply quit and don't bother playing Weekend League any longer, probably utterly disappointed with going on a massive losing streak more than anything.

So the last few remaining regular gamers have now ended up with all the pros.

Icons, TOTY cards, high-rated Rewards cards, Headliners, Flashbacks, RTTFs... you name it.

I'm close to being done myself. The mode was so unhealthy before, an extreme source for major outrage and joypad waste. EA have ruined the franchise with all the Icons and other high-rated cards thrown around so casually.

It's just not fun any more, hasn't been for ages.

I mean I must have put a fair few hundred pounds into it this year and played just under 1000 games. I do the weekly SBC's aswell and yet my team is worth no more than maybe 1.5 million, maybe 2. I have had utterly horrendous pack luck. I just don't understand how people get these stacked teams.

15 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

I mean I must have put a fair few hundred pounds into it this year and played just under 1000 games. I do the weekly SBC's aswell and yet my team is worth no more than maybe 1.5 million, maybe 2. I have had utterly horrendous pack luck. I just don't understand how people get these stacked teams.

I have now lost 16 matches in a row. 16! Unheard of. Never happened to me before.

I'm done with this shit.

Edited by MC Prussian

17 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I have now lost 16 matches in a row. 16! Unheard of. Never happened to me before.

I'm done with this shit.

I've gone from 11/4 to 13/10. Why does everybody suddenly have bloody Ronaldo? Just need one more win before I stop and it wouldn't surprise me if I lose the last 7.

Finished on 14-6, fairly stress-free which is unheard of, and gave away a few free wins for the division rivals points.

Makes me laugh how my team name is literally "Free Wins", it's a full bronze team with no chem but they still try to score about 10 goals, even though the match takes twice as long :blink:

• Haha 1

Two weeks ago, I realized I had an untradeable Birthday Martial ST sitting in my squad that I didn't remember getting, but now I can't take him out of my squad (especially as he links up so nicely with my team). I had the original Martial winger back in the early days, and I remember I couldn't stand that card.

Here's the squad I'm using now.

Bench: IF Guaita, Birthday Lukaku, SBC Doucouré, SSBC Hamsik, UCL Sané (I had him in for Nedved this weekend to get the Swap, and that still gets 10 chem everywhere), IF Joao Cancelo, Aguero. 

Reserves: SBC Alessandrini, Vertonghen, Strootman, SBC Umtiti, SBC Caligiuri (I just realized while typing this that I really need to choose a LB).

I slapped a La Liga on Claude Puel (more like FRAUD Puel, amirite).

Also, I do like that with Martial, Aguero, and De Gea all in my squad, I have three players that have crowd chants :D

image1.jpeg

Edited by Jordan
  • Like 1

Just played the most boring game of Fifa. Some pleb went 1-0 up after 5 mins due to somehow my keeper going to kick it and his player taking it off him and shoring then spent the whole game playing it around his defenders. Team pretty much full of icons to 

4 hours ago, Md9 said:

Getting decent packs from squad builders now. Got Marcelo yesterday and Ramos today. Now the end of the season is near no doubt get a decent team in packs.

I said I needed a LB earlier today, and I just unpacked Jordi Alba from the Rio Ave (Liga NOS) SBC ?

6 hours ago, Jordan said:

I said I needed a LB earlier today, and I just unpacked Jordi Alba from the Rio Ave (Liga NOS) SBC ?

In the last week I have got aguero, Ramos and Marcelo by doing the small rare gold packs in the sbc so not been to bad had a couple of totw but just quick sold them as they wasn’t going for anything over that price. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

There's an SBC for a swap deals player in case anyone didn't know, costs around 10k

Ndidi is going high for this--5.5k now in PS4, 6k on XBOX.

I moved mine for 7.5k yesterday, cha-ching!

19 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Did the Florenzi SBC. Stats on it are nuts! Funny how it's 89 rated but it looks better than most 90+ cards. 

I have the RTTF one and he’s insane! Debating on getting him when I need to strengthen in other areas 

Edited by HoustonFox

13 hours ago, Jordan said:

Hey, I’ve earned my good karma! ?

9 hours ago, Jordan said:

Ndidi is going high for this--5.5k now in PS4, 6k on XBOX.

I moved mine for 7.5k yesterday, cha-ching!

Paying out in spades! 

Edited by HoustonFox