Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

So my rewards for this week were rank 2 div 4 (don’t do WL, so pure grind). Should I take the 50k or go for the packs? I currently have about 200k in coins and thinking of selling my 90 Bergkamp and Carniball Immobile for maybe Raul 88 as a CAM. 

Thoughts? 

9 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

So my rewards for this week were rank 2 div 4 (don’t do WL, so pure grind). Should I take the 50k or go for the packs? I currently have about 200k in coins and thinking of selling my 90 Bergkamp and Carniball Immobile for maybe Raul 88 as a CAM. 

Thoughts? 

Hard to turn down the 50K. Rare that you get more than that out of packs.

Raul has the great left foot, which is always tougher to find.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Thoughts? 

That middle Raul is nasty I loved him when I had him, he doesn’t look to talk yet seemed to score more headers than pretty much every player I’ve used, his passing is superb as well

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Just got insigne in a pack not to bad. Need a good left back now cheapish. My chemistry isn’t great any way so just some one decent with a bit of pace would be good 

What do you mean your chemistry isn't great? If it isn't 100 that might be why you're struggling

7 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

What do you mean your chemistry isn't great? If it isn't 100 that might be why you're struggling

Chemistry is only 61 because I have swapped a few people as ones I had were to slow ? so will prob need to look at a few positions to get some new players in 

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Chemistry is only 61 because I have swapped a few people as ones I had were to slow ? so will prob need to look at a few positions to get some new players in 

Ugh. You're shooting yourself in the foot there. Low chemistry means your players won't move that nicely in the desired direction as they should, also very hard to string a couple of passes together. Everything feels less smooth.

Get to 90 or above and you're talking.

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Ugh. You're shooting yourself in the foot there. Low chemistry means your players won't move that nicely in the desired direction as they should, also very hard to string a couple of passes together. Everything feels less smooth.

Ok thank you. Will have to look at selling a few players and replacing them with people that will sort the chemistry out then

Always good to beat a cocky spuds fans on FUT champs. He had the logo and the whole spuds team.

He was comfortably beating me 2-0 at the break and doing all the fancy flicks and tricks. Messaged me at half time saying your as sh*t as Leicester.

I bring on league sbc Vardy and he destroyed him. Vards hat-trick and an own goal so i win 4-2.

Now i never normally respond to messages but had to just say to him "at least you didnt come 3rd this time".

Currently at 7 and 3 at the moment so looking promising.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

4 hours ago, Md9 said:

Ok thank you. Will have to look at selling a few players and replacing them with people that will sort the chemistry out then

Prush is spot on, basically pick a league and stick with it when you are starting off. It makes chem so much easier, and gets you focused on building a team too.  I went for Serie A as didn't want a Prem team, and did Bundes last year (plus I'm also half Italian so have some bias because of that).  Been fun to build and focus one league, and then expand - keeps you away from shiny objects too - although I still get attracted, but less than before. 

I now run two teams after a lot of hard slog, one is a hybrid (see pic for probably my strongest starting XI - I switch to 4231 wide or narrow in game) and the other is more pure Serie A...

I have about a million in the bank, so going to get Del Piero Prime I think...

Hybrid.PNG

• Like 1