Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Just bought immobile to do the score with Italian players challenge. 

4 goals in 4 separate wins takes the piss.

3 was hard enough with the Columbian players because everyone goes into dickhead mode when they see you bring those said players on.

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Just bought immobile to do the score with Italian players challenge. 

4 goals in 4 separate wins takes the piss.

3 was hard enough with the Columbian players because everyone goes into dickhead mode when they see you bring those said players on.

Fortunately you don't have to win though. Did 4 using lasagne lol

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

Fortunately you don't have to win though. Did 4 using lasagne lol

Just realised this. Hopefully someone is willing to score goals with forwards cant be arsed with the grind.

I'll happily let people have the win if I can score then I can start playing properly again lol

EA servers down worldwide, including the ones for FIFA.

https://piunikaweb.com/2019/04/22/ea-servers-down-heres-the-status-so-far/

Gotta love me some EA. :appl:

Lucky I managed to play all my remaining Weekend League games yesterday. Imagine if you wanted to log in today before the end of the deadline...

What a shambles of a company.

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Lucky I managed to play all my remaining Weekend League games yesterday. Imagine if you wanted to log in today before the end of the deadline...

Is it extended to today then? 

5 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

There have been a total of twelve already, two more to come until the end of the month.

Ah thanks ok I will defo miss out on the icon then ? will one involve getting silver 2 on squad battles again? 

10 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Ah thanks ok I will defo miss out on the icon then ? will one involve getting silver 2 on squad battles again? 

I suppose so.

In any case, a base Icon card is not worth it. There are too many other high-rated special cards that are much more valuable - unless you're chasing after an Icon SBC and need that base Icon.

You can get Icons later on again in another SBC or try one of the current SBCs instead.

If I were you, I'd go for CDM Meunier as the main FUT Swaps Cards player of choice right now.

Or else, IF Werner.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I suppose so.

In any case, a base Icon card is not worth it. There are too many other high-rated special cards that are much more valuable - unless you're chasing after an Icon SBC and need that base Icon.

You can get Icons later on again in another SBC or try one of the current SBCs instead.

If I were you, I'd go for CDM Meunier as the main FUT Swaps Cards player of choice right now.

Or else, IF Werner.

Cheers. What you reckon to the Robertson IF? I could do with a lb at the min or is he just not worth it out of the 3 with the 2 you mentioned. 

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

I suppose so.

Or else, IF Werner.

45 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Cheers. What you reckon to the Robertson IF? I could do with a lb at the min or is he just not worth it out of the 3 with the 2 you mentioned. 

As you can’t get the icon, I’ll tell you they are all rubbish ?

Actually in same boat as you, we just got a new puppy so playing time is very limited now. I will still try and go for 14 but will have to see if the wife will understand my need! It’s just fun to have them, yes, there are better players but the nostalgia for me is great. Also their chem benefit doesn’t hurt 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Oh, entirely your choice. It all depends on your needs squad-wise, whatever it takes to complement what you already have.

IF Robertson is great.

When it comes to these FUT Swaps cards, then I always ask myself whether the card you can get is likely to get another IF between now and gameweek 52 or even a TOTS card.

If the answer is yes, you're better off going for another card.

Thought about getting Meunier, but should I get all 14, then Douglas Costa is on my mind. I already have Ndombele and IF Verratti at CDM to choose from for my Ligue 1 side, plus Naldo if need be.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Rebought Fifa this week three months after wasting everything I’d got on packs and getting nothing. Starting again from the beginning isn’t easy. I really don’t want to spend any more money on packs.

YouTube nepenthez bronze method. It's time consuming and quite dull but it works

3/4 done now but should be 4/4 for Italian goals. One game my opponent discounted and it hasnt count.

Need like 1 more game for online games this week and that challenge is done too. 5/8 for games won with 2 or more goals scored. 

Sweat fest isnt nice at all.

14 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

I'm currently thinking of returning to my PS4 after getting bored of WoW BFA and have been looking at games to get, what I've seen and heard on YouTube etc., have decided me upon buying anything EA at present.

20 minutes ago, Ashley said:

3/4 done now but should be 4/4 for Italian goals. One game my opponent discounted and it hasnt count.

Need like 1 more game for online games this week and that challenge is done too. 5/8 for games won with 2 or more goals scored. 

Sweat fest isnt nice at all.

You can do that last one on single player or squad battles ya know! 

46 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

You can do that last one on single player or squad battles ya know! 

Yeah I plan too. Probably Squad battles because thats the hidden fut swap card again. 

Achieve silver 3 or higher ??

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

For the Henderson TOTKS card challenge, you do need an all rare English Gold squad, correct?

I read somewhere that not only Icons, but also IFs, Flashbacks and the likes do not count.

I was trying to do that too. Is it for Rivals or do you do friendlies? I had a team that had IFs and did Rivals and it didn't count. Then I switched to just base rare Golds and it still didn't count lol

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I was trying to do that too. Is it for Rivals or do you do friendlies? I had a team that had IFs and did Rivals and it didn't count. Then I switched to just base rare Golds and it still didn't count lol

You've got the wrong mode - has to be Online Single Matches.

• Thanks 1