Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

54 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Nice team! Best is someone I’ve always wanted... how is he?

oh, Baby Butra is amazing! I bought him already with Hunter, so I thought what the heck, just keep it on him for fun. He’s like a buzzing fly, he’s so fast, great passer and clinical in front of goal. Only 3 star skill moves which is probably why he was so cheap. 

Anyone done POTM Mane? Is he any better than 88 Felipe Anderson or the 90 TOTKS Sane? 

Pardon the cheesyness but Best by name, best by nature. To be honest he is the best player I've used this game, so quick and the ball is glued to him, his dribbling is better than someone like Neymar and his finishing is great too! 

• Like 1

On 24/04/2019 at 11:57, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

It’s basically do the SBCs that give you good value for coins. 

Then buy 400 coin bronze packs and keep everything you can use in league SBCs and the players you can’t put them through upgrade SBCs to get silvers, and then the same with the silvers you can’t use to get golds. And in theory without spending much and losing much you will flesh out the bulk of the SBCs. Then you recoup more than you’ve invested when you open your packs. 

The players that you get for completing a whole league give you a free 86 to use in a high rated SBC. Only problem is everyone’s doing it now so prices are going back up on some rare silvers.

I’ve been doing it this week loosely following nepenthez video and didn’t really think I was getting anywhere... I’ve noticed that’s mainly down to my terrible pack luck from all the league(team) sbcs I’ve done, I had 1 decent pack that had 2 walk outs in it the rest have been trash... then I looked at my club that was pretty bare before I started as I’d been banging out a load of ucl upgrades and now I have 33 pages of golds lol along with stacks of silver/bronze cards and I’ve banged out a good few teams from most the leagues, I need to really sit and sort through all the leagues and see how I’m looking and sell the cards from the teams I’ve already done, probably need to focus on a few leagues as well instead of pretty much doing them all at once ?

I got to use Prime Moments Eusebio in a FUT draft. Just incredible.

Couldn't afford that one, but I got his Prime and it's an absolute blast to use. Had to sell off my top Prem League players to do it, but I have him playing with Florenzi SBC and a pile of scrubs I had from Serie A.

Edited by spacemunky

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

I’ve been doing it this week loosely following nepenthez video and didn’t really think I was getting anywhere... I’ve noticed that’s mainly down to my terrible pack luck from all the league(team) sbcs I’ve done, I had 1 decent pack that had 2 walk outs in it the rest have been trash... then I looked at my club that was pretty bare before I started as I’d been banging out a load of ucl upgrades and now I have 33 pages of golds lol along with stacks of silver/bronze cards and I’ve banged out a good few teams from most the leagues, I need to really sit and sort through all the leagues and see how I’m looking and sell the cards from the teams I’ve already done, probably need to focus on a few leagues as well instead of pretty much doing them all at once ?

I think that’s the point of it, even if you get nothing of note you’re still getting stuff. I periodically quick sell golds that I’ll never use and it’s amazing how quick the coins rack up. My biggest problem is I did most of the league ones ages ago. I need to do Cardiff and Man City to complete the premier league but I’m not sure if it’s worth the hassle to start it again. 

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I’ve made quite a bit flipping Ivo and Bassogog from the Chinese league over the last couple of days. You can buy them between 3.5 and 5k and they sell within a couple of cycles for 6k.

I packed that ivo a couple of weeks ago out it on the list then realised was only one on and sold for 10k with in seconds. Any more from the Chinese league selling for a bit? 

37 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I packed that ivo a couple of weeks ago out it on the list then realised was only one on and sold for 10k with in seconds. Any more from the Chinese league selling for a bit? 

They’re the only ones I’ve noticed. Although because everyone’s had 12 rare silvers from marquee matchups they’ve taken a bit of a hit tonight.

12 hours ago, Md9 said:

Would it be worth doing the ultimate pack or just settling for Robertson? I already think will pack something good but in reality will be some one I have already had a Million and 1 times ?

I once opened an ultimate pack and my best player was 83 rated Kepa... so yeah I'd take the inform lol

12 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Just did the eChampions league SBC and got baby Trezeguet in the pack. Certainly not the best icon, but can't complain for about 3K that it cost me!

I got Rabiot in my pack - and i already had him. Steve Cook most profitable player! Rare Mega Pack awesomeness! ??‍♂️