Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

9 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

YouTube nepenthez bronze method. It's time consuming and quite dull but it works

Yeah, I got up to 35k with squad battles rewards and rinsing anything I had left in my club. I used that to do the Kruse SBC for the packs and an 87 rated card. 

Ive got a handful of decent untradeables (Europa League Alonso, Vertonghen, Lloris, Van Dijk and Red Mahrez). I think I’ve just gotta accept it’s gonna take either time or money to get a decent side again.

8 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Does that mean when a games 0.0 and someone against me gets a red card/penalty they cannot quit?

One wednesday night i must of had 6 people quit in a row to get reward points yet i get minus 4 divison points?

Edited by tylesta

26 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

This bronze pack/league sbc method is insane. Enjoying it more than playing the game. Packed my first icon yesterday and today I've packed two team of the tournament players in Lloris and Pique

Tell me more?

34 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Tell me more?

Probably best to go on YouTube and search Farming league sbc's by Nepenthez. It's a long video but it's worth it imo. 

You basically open a tonne of bronze packs and put them into relevant league sbc's and bronze upgrades to get silvers and so on. 

11 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

You've got the wrong mode - has to be Online Single Matches.

I didn't even realize there was an online single match mode until just now. I'd never flipped that part where it says friendlies. How long has that been there? On second thought, don't tell me lol

30 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I didn't even realize there was an online single match mode until just now. I'd never flipped that part where it says friendlies. How long has that been there? On second thought, don't tell me lol

lol

Yeah, it's a bit hidden, the fact that you have to "swish" the tile to make it appear says it all.

1 hour ago, Kyuubi said:

What would you do?!

I'm sitting on close to 4 mil coins... R9 94   or CR7 98 LW

Heart is saying R9

If I were you, I'd give all your coins to me. Not only solves your problem, but you'll also get a warm fuzzy feeling. lol

Edited by Larry_LCFC
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Just beat a guy in Online Seasons Mode as part of the Henderson challenge.

He brought on Ibrahimovic, Shearer and Willian in the second half, not knowing that he wouldn't get the win counted even if he beat me. lol

Oh, they knew. The amount of spiteful people on FUT is amazing! 

So after A LOT of grinding, trading, crying and generally spending too much time on FIFA, I’ve landed on these XIs that I rotate for fitness - and variety as I could just get 14 core players. 

Now down to 46k. Gullit was from the mid-level icon upgrade, Baresi is SBC. Apart from the League SBC and Flashback guys, the rest are tradeable. 

I go 4231 in game, or 424 for mega attacking. I know, way too good for my Div 4 / Gold 3 ass! ??

A8EE0247-62A9-4B77-B55B-98BA233D89AB.jpeg

5DC1DF94-3B60-4EA6-BB50-F6F9ECDD3710.jpeg

F52A7EAF-E4A1-4EB6-9DFD-2E44ECBEBBA0.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

So after A LOT of grinding, trading, crying and generally spending too much time on FIFA, I’ve landed on these XIs that I rotate for fitness - and variety as I could just get 14 core players. 

Now down to 46k. Gullit was from the mid-level icon upgrade, Baresi is SBC. Apart from the League SBC and Flashback guys, the rest are tradeable. 

I go 4231 in game, or 424 for mega attacking. I know, way too good for my Div 4 / Gold 3 ass! ??

A8EE0247-62A9-4B77-B55B-98BA233D89AB.jpeg

5DC1DF94-3B60-4EA6-BB50-F6F9ECDD3710.jpeg

F52A7EAF-E4A1-4EB6-9DFD-2E44ECBEBBA0.jpeg

Those are some nice squads!!

I know you packed gullit in the sbc... but would you say he was worth the coins? I got linekar from the sbc and didn't like him at all lol

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Those are some nice squads!!

I know you packed gullit in the sbc... but would you say he was worth the coins? I got linekar from the sbc and didn't like him at all lol

Thanks dude. I’m actually not the biggest Gullit fan, I wouldn’t pay basically what is my entire squad, just for him. Can’t find the right chem or position for him. I think he’s an out and out CM, not quick, good enough passer or agile enough for CAM and wasted as a CDM.

He’s good for chem, corners, and presence for sure. I might try him more CDM as I also have the 91 Hamsik who just “knows” when to make a devastating run into the box but doesn’t leave me exposed. I think Gullit will be like that too, which is why I just got a bargain Bobby Firmino to go CAM

17 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

This bronze pack/league sbc method is insane. Enjoying it more than playing the game. Packed my first icon yesterday and today I've packed two team of the tournament players in Lloris and Pique

I’m struggling with it because I’ve done most of the profitable ones last time I played. The Bronze and Silver parts of the icon SBCs are worth doing aswell. Colombian rare silvers are only discard price and in return for 11 silvers at 250 coins the minimum you get back is 11 golds at 300 coins discard and a rare gold.

2 swap players left then its baby icon pack. 

1 should be an SBC, either tonight or tomorrow. 

1 is hidden squad battles silver 2 or higher.

Someone want to do a breakdown of this grind for league sbcs pls

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

2 swap players left then its baby icon pack. 

1 should be an SBC, either tonight or tomorrow. 

1 is hidden squad battles silver 2 or higher.

Someone want to do a breakdown of this grind for league sbcs pls

It’s basically do the SBCs that give you good value for coins. 

Then buy 400 coin bronze packs and keep everything you can use in league SBCs and the players you can’t put them through upgrade SBCs to get silvers, and then the same with the silvers you can’t use to get golds. And in theory without spending much and losing much you will flesh out the bulk of the SBCs. Then you recoup more than you’ve invested when you open your packs. 

The players that you get for completing a whole league give you a free 86 to use in a high rated SBC. Only problem is everyone’s doing it now so prices are going back up on some rare silvers.

9 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

So I was thinking of getting the icon pack from futswap but now I'm thinking of getting costa so I can link him with Ronaldo... this would be my team :blink:

IMG-20190424-WA0017.jpg

Nice team! Best is someone I’ve always wanted... how is he?

oh, Baby Butra is amazing! I bought him already with Hunter, so I thought what the heck, just keep it on him for fun. He’s like a buzzing fly, he’s so fast, great passer and clinical in front of goal. Only 3 star skill moves which is probably why he was so cheap. 

Anyone done POTM Mane? Is he any better than 88 Felipe Anderson or the 90 TOTKS Sane? 

• Thanks 1