Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Florenzi's new SBC card is the best right back in the game. It's TOTY/prime Icon level.

Looks an insane card, but if I had him I'd be moving him in-game to CM. A card that good is wasted at RB imo.

40 minutes ago, Osavo said:

Looks an insane card, but if I had him I'd be moving him in-game to CM. A card that good is wasted at RB imo.

That's exactly what I did. First match he played he assisted on all 4 of my goals. Plus I have TAA at RB, who's pretty damn good too.

• Like 1

Just noticed that the game is in fact rigged.

I've had it happening to me blatantly a couple of times on Squad Battles in the past few days. Whenever you approach the end of the first half, at some stage your own back four will retreat for a slip second and move away from the opposing attackers. There's nothing you can do, you can't control it.

With the additional space allowed, the opponent gets a clear shot on goal, and most likely a goal in the process.

EA. lol

13 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I've had it happening to me blatantly a couple of times on Squad Battles in the past few days. Whenever you approach the end of the first half, at some stage your own back four will retreat for a slip second and move away from the opposing attackers. There's nothing you can do, you can't control it.

With the additional space allowed, the opponent gets a clear shot on goal, and most likely a goal in the process.

EA. lol

I play the crap out of Squad Battles and I don't notice anything of this sort.

If anything, I'm thankful the game is rigged for the CPU's attackers to turn into Islam Slimani when they get open chances 10 yards from goal, even on Legendary level 

20 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

EA. lol

You JUST noticed this? lol

14 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

You have maybe Eusebio and Ronaldo who could reasonably do well, rest will be SBC fodder at most. 

I’d take Maldini (can sell the one I have), Nedved, Maradonna, Pele, Van Basten, Cruyff, Nesta, Henry, Figo, Desailly, Butra, Stoichkov, Vieira, Socrates, Hierro, Fat Frank, Sol, Rio, Crespo, Blanc, Zola. 

But none of the others! ??

20 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I’d take Maldini (can sell the one I have), Nedved, Maradonna, Pele, Van Basten, Cruyff, Nesta, Henry, Figo, Desailly, Butra, Stoichkov, Vieira, Socrates, Hierro, Fat Frank, Sol, Rio, Crespo, Blanc, Zola. 

I'd 100% come out with inzaghi or deco ? So I'm settling at 7 for meunier and an IF

38 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I'd 100% come out with inzaghi or deco ? So I'm settling at 7 for meunier and an IF

Haha, I’ll get Nakata for sure as I already have his prime. I love how EA mines your club and always gives you duplicates. If I get another boards that is Felipe, I’ll lose my mind! 

2 hours ago, HoustonFox said:

Not Best?