Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

6 hours ago, Md9 said:

I have been struggling in div 7 to. My defence might as well not be there most of the time. Any suggestions on a quick cb as mine as so slow they can never catch any one. 

Got to win 5 games tonight to stand a chance of getting the m savic card so could be a long night ?

I think it's about how you have your CBs instructed. Maybe move your back 4 back a bit? Or maybe it's more about their reaction times? I really don't know and shouldn't be answering your question lol

6 hours ago, Md9 said:

I have been struggling in div 7 to. My defence might as well not be there most of the time. Any suggestions on a quick cb as mine as so slow they can never catch any one. 

Got to win 5 games tonight to stand a chance of getting the m savic card so could be a long night ?

What formation are you playing and what custom tactics? 

I've been in Division 4 for the whole time I think, but I've barely played the game. I have spells where I play it for a week or so and then get annoyed with it. I can compete in Division 4 but its really tough, keep coming up against Van Dijk who is impossible to get past. I think I might relegate myself to Division 5 and see if its any easier.

Also, what is the best formation on this game? I've got a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow atm but wondering if there's anything better?

Edited by Ian W LCFC

1 minute ago, Ian W LCFC said:

I've been in Division 4 for the whole time I think, but I've barely played the game. I have spells where I play it for a week or so and then get annoyed with it. I can compete in Division 4 but its really tough, keep coming up against Van Dijk who is impossible to get past. I think I might relegate myself to Division 5 and see if its any easier.

Did you not get moved when they changed the parameters on the last update? Pretty much everyone has moved up

23 minutes ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Did you not get moved when they changed the parameters on the last update? Pretty much everyone has moved up

When did they move you? I've not really played FUT much this year so I don't really know how it all works, but I'm pretty sure I've been in Div 4 for ages.

Also, if I go below the 1190 points will I immediately be relegated?

Edited by Ian W LCFC

43 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I think it's about how you have your CBs instructed. Maybe move your back 4 back a bit? Or maybe it's more about their reaction times? I really don't know and shouldn't be answering your question lol

I don’t know how they are instructed I haven’t set any thing which is what I have been told to do so maybe it’s my own fault but they are really slow as well ? 

Just now, Md9 said:

Play 442 haven’t customed any tactics I think I will look into that tonight 

You need to look at depth and set it low, to keep you back line a bit deep ,maybe you could try the drop back option. I play on depth 4 and balanced.

Also check you individual CB for attacking work rate. if they have high they are more likely to get further forward.

I would play a formation with CDM's, which are set to stay back option if you are struggling to defend 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

When did they move you? I've not really played FUT much this year so I don't really know how it all works, but I'm pretty sure I've been in Div 4 for ages.

Also, if I go below the 1190 points will I immediately be relegated?

It's in the last week I think.They have lowered all the point requirements for each division so I went from 5 to 3 without doing anything. Couldn't work out why I was suddenly getting 125 Championship points per win on rivals.

On 04/04/2019 at 01:22, spacemunky said:

You guys should join me down in d7. It's a riot! 

Just lost a match 6-5. No sign of defence anywhere lol He had 3 corners after the 3 minutes added and scored the winner on the 3rd one. 

Bonus in that I got the weekly objective for 20 goals in Rivals and got a rare players pack. Packed Muller, Kimpembe and Goretzka in it, which wasn't bad.

I'm in 7 Infact I make 6 and then last about 10 to 15 games before coming back down to my natural home lol

I hadn't played since Sunday but had the same game as you last night, felt like I was playing a different game. Granted I won but it finished 7-6 despite me playing most the game with 10 men, he seemed to be able to walk through my centre backs and every time I stuck a ball in the box it seemed to drop to my player for a tap in, Infact I could have had more if not for 2 offsides.

Makes the game almost ridiculous

On other subjects totw wilf has 2 goals in 7 games. But also 1 red. Not sure he's worth the 50k yet.

just had a german from 65 minutes pass it across his back line at 2.1. messaged him saying why ruin the game does it mean that much to you...he said i play boring i **** your sister!!! thing is he was a very good player and would of beat me anyway!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

I hate Div 4. The end. 

Try div 1 lol, I have officially retired from div rivals it’s just an absolute madness! Literally no point in even trying to do any of those weekly objectives, I’ll just stick to 14 wins in the WL and rank 3 in div 1 from not even playing a game lol 

First time ive been in WL for awhile. 0 and 4 to start off lol

I feel like I've played well and probably should have at least 1 win. 

I picked up baby Best since he's way down I'm price and he's been my best player in the 4 games so far.

I don't really sweat the WL anyway. At least I try to make people work for their wins and hopefully grab a few myself along the way.

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

First time ive been in WL for awhile. 0 and 4 to start off lol

I feel like I've played well and probably should have at least 1 win. 

I picked up baby Best since he's way down I'm price and he's been my best player in the 4 games so far.

I don't really sweat the WL anyway. At least I try to make people work for their wins and hopefully grab a few myself along the way.

You’re much calmer than me Munky, still get the rage. I’m sure there is a legit clinical syndrome called Fifa Tourette’s ??

Vardy on course for another inform but Wednesday should more or less tell us if he has an IF or not.

If Vardy doesnt get an IF he has won POTM, if he does get an IF he hasnt won POTM. I'm sure that's how it normally works ?‍♂️

Edited by Ashley