Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

First time in months I had the urge to push past gold 3, stopped on 17/6 as before I knew it the time had slipped away and it was 2am lol weirdly hoping I get the usual 2 unusable crap players from my picks as I need 2 more to complete the premium upgrade

14 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Only scored 1 goal with Colombian players so far. Yet every ****er scoring for fun. 

Same here.

What Division are you in?

I'm hanging in between Division Five and Four and the latter is doing my head in.

Game's gone downhill in recent weeks. I don't expect any more tweaks from EA now, all they care about is SBCs.

Tempted to get that Ramsey SBC, but I think my whole club is only worth about 300k, so unless I get lucky in the packs the rest of my team won't be great lol

Looking forward to getting that IF Robertson using my swap deals

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Same here.

What Division are you in?

I'm hanging in between Division Five and Four and the latter is doing my head in.

Game's gone downhill in recent weeks. I don't expect any more tweaks from EA now, all they care about is SBCs.

3 now. 2 was well..  yeah. 

This is unbelievable.

I've been playing FIFA 19 since the start, I bought the download version and had it installed ever since.

Apart from the occasional user confirmation screen, I've never had any technical issues with the game.

Now for some strange reason, it turns out the game claims I have been playing the Trial Version (which I haven't done since the full game came out), and now the trial has run out. lol

As a consequence, I can no longer access the game. :frusty:

WTF?

@Ashley: Heard anything similar?

I'm uninstalling and installing again. Wonder if it works...

Edited by MC Prussian

If any of you guys want a cheap beast I highly recommend doing the Baluta sbc! The guy is basically Messi with better stamina (think Alessandrini last year)... only down side is his league/Nation but even as a super sub he’s insane plus it only takes an 83 rated team to complete him

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

This is unbelievable.

I've been playing FIFA 19 since the start, I bought the download version and had it installed ever since.

Apart from the occasional user confirmation screen, I've never had any technical issues with the game.

Now for some strange reason, it turns out the game claims I have been playing the Trial Version (which I haven't done since the full game came out), and now the trial has run out. lol

WTF?

Happened to me last year and by the looks of it, it's happened to quite a few people late last night/early morning today

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

This is unbelievable.

WTF?

Doesn't seem like it's been fixed yet

52 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Happened to me last year and by the looks of it, it's happened to quite a few people late last night/early morning today

41 minutes ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Doesn't seem like it's been fixed yet

Thanks for the info.

XBOX Support have addressed the issue rather quickly, as opposed to EA Sports who are staying silent (nothing new here):

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

Absolute dreams, I might actually play div rivals if there’s was a way of me getting into div 8 lol 

?? wasn’t hard for me to get there I am so bad. 

Hooefully win a few games tonight get back up to the div 7 heights ?

Decided to do the Ramsey SBC, got about 50k worth of players from the packs too which is alright, and hopefully after the Rivals rewards come out on Thursday I'll have enough money to get my old squad back together so it should look something like this:

Hoping to get IF Roberston at LB from the swap deals, and then eventually looking to get Ricardo's IF.

Who's the best Prem keeper for a reasonable price? Schmeichel has made loads of mistakes for me.

FUT.png