Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

41 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

So if you guys had to choose a cam to play behind CR7 and Mbappe who would it be? I'm thinking either Cruyff or Neymar (totgs)... 

Any other suggestions? 2mil budget

Cruyff. I've been able to contain Neymar quite easily. Cruyff always destroys me and this with different level of players including bad ones. 

14 swap items gets you a base icon pack. 

Yes! Finally decent content 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Ashley said:

He has 4 goals 1 assist this month best stats out of all players. Wes will probably get a nomination too. 

To be fair with the fifa leaks/info I get. The guy I've had it from has had a good year with them however they've put some decoys in recently which I haven't shared and only just made money back from investments. 

I doubt Vardy will be that expensive if he does win probably 300k however were close to end game now and tots is just around the corner.

Still wouldn’t stop me doing it ?

Squad Battles currently unplayable again.

Opponents' long shots go in like crazy. Terrible programming. Thanks, EA. :appl:

Add to that terrible lagging once more, button delay, own players suddenly stopping before receiving passes, TOTW achievement no longer recognized, unable to apply items to players (having to exit and re-enter the game).

Just... awful.

Edited by MC Prussian

16 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Still wouldn’t stop me doing it ?

If you have his League SBC card it probably wont be much of an upgrade in all honesty. 

Dont get me wrong I'll want to do it if it is him however this close to end game and tots round the corner it probably wont be worth it.

8 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Squad Battles currently unplayable again.

Opponents' long shots go in like crazy. Terrible programming. Thanks, EA. :appl:

Add to that terrible lagging once more, button delay, own players suddenly stopping before receiving passes, TOTW achievement no longer recognized, unable to apply items to players (having to exit and re-enter the game).

Just... awful.

Rivals was the same last night for me. Button lag central - yeah, I’m definitely going to boot the ball out right after I’ve won it from my opponent, or shoot from the half way line immediately... ?

55 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Rivals was the same last night for me. Button lag central - yeah, I’m definitely going to boot the ball out right after I’ve won it from my opponent, or shoot from the half way line immediately... ?

Had this problem to was getting ready to throw the control out the window ? 

Fvcking fantastic, automatic promotion to Division Four has been utterly atrocious so far.

The amount of people coming down from Division Three is unbelievable, it's so tough. And the number of long-range goals I now concede stupefying.

Close to being done with this game, it's just no fun anymore.

12 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Fvcking fantastic, automatic promotion to Division Four has been utterly atrocious so far.

The amount of people coming down from Division Three is unbelievable, it's so tough. And the number of long-range goals I now concede stupefying.

Close to being done with this game, it's just no fun anymore.

I am exactly the same, getting battered most of the time. Got beat 8 1 last night. Couldn't get near him!

1 hour ago, ketteringscott said:

I am exactly the same, getting battered most of the time. Got beat 8 1 last night. Couldn't get near him!

I'm not doing that badly, it's mostly disappointing when you take an early lead and then let in two goals to lose it 2-1 in the end. :frusty:

As soon as I take the lead, I either can't get anywhere near the opposing box anymore or the simplest of chances in front of goal are squandered. The amount of times I should've been 3-0 up, but the game deciding I shan't...

So frustrating.

The amount of long-range goals I concede in Division Four is plain crazy. Unbelievable shots going in from all kinds of angles and also so spontaneously, out of the blue.

10 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

I'm not doing that badly, it's mostly disappointing when you take an early lead and then let in two goals to lose it 2-1 in the end. :frusty:

As soon as I take the lead, I either can't get anywhere near the opposing box anymore or the simplest of chances in front of goal are squandered. The amount of times I should've been 3-0 up, but the game deciding I shan't...

So frustrating.

The amount of long-range goals I concede in Division Four is plain crazy. Unbelievable shots going in from all kinds of angles and also so spontaneously, out of the blue.

Some of the games are quite close, then the odd one where you can tell straight away they are much better than me. It seems like the match making is all off. I have been rubbish since the latest patch

That's a really nice TOTW for a change. No crazy high end cards, but a lot of good usable ones. Wish I had done the WL instead of doing it this weekend.

Happy that Pozuela got one for his first game here with TFC. Vela has a RW one too so maybe I can finally build a MLS squad with my flashback Bradley.

Getting Wilf, of course. Poulsen might be nice to link Delaney and Wass to Alphonso Davies.

You guys should join me down in d7. It's a riot! 

Just lost a match 6-5. No sign of defence anywhere lol He had 3 corners after the 3 minutes added and scored the winner on the 3rd one. 

Bonus in that I got the weekly objective for 20 goals in Rivals and got a rare players pack. Packed Muller, Kimpembe and Goretzka in it, which wasn't bad.

6 hours ago, spacemunky said:

You guys should join me down in d7. It's a riot! 

Just lost a match 6-5. No sign of defence anywhere lol He had 3 corners after the 3 minutes added and scored the winner on the 3rd one. 

Bonus in that I got the weekly objective for 20 goals in Rivals and got a rare players pack. Packed Muller, Kimpembe and Goretzka in it, which wasn't bad.

I have been struggling in div 7 to. My defence might as well not be there most of the time. Any suggestions on a quick cb as mine as so slow they can never catch any one. 

Got to win 5 games tonight to stand a chance of getting the m savic card so could be a long night ?