Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

7 hours ago, dbtcity said:

If any of you guys want a cheap beast I highly recommend doing the Baluta sbc! The guy is basically Messi with better stamina (think Alessandrini last year)... only down side is his league/Nation but even as a super sub he’s insane plus it only takes an 83 rated team to complete him

Just did this to try and use it tonight needed a rm so hopefully this helps just need a decent lb now 

35 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Anybody tried out any prime moment icons? been playing around with the loan cards... George Best and Henry are absolute animals, I will probably do their sbcs when prices go down again

I have Cannavaro, Desailly and Seedorf all very good but Cannavaro is my favourite so far.

33 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Anybody tried out any prime moment icons? been playing around with the loan cards... George Best and Henry are absolute animals, I will probably do their sbcs when prices go down again

I’ve got the Seedorf and Blanc versions and they’re both decent to be fair, was thinking about doing kluivert but I’ll give it a few weeks in the hope of Lineker dropping

On 08/04/2019 at 06:38, dbtcity said:

First time in months I had the urge to push past gold 3, stopped on 17/6 as before I knew it the time had slipped away and it was 2am lol weirdly hoping I get the usual 2 unusable crap players from my picks as I need 2 more to complete the premium upgrade

Ah, so that’s why you were online so late my time. How was work the next day? Thought you had retired, bud! ?

7 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Decided to do the Ramsey SBC, got about 50k worth of players from the packs too which is alright, and hopefully after the Rivals rewards come out on Thursday I'll have enough money to get my old squad back together so it should look something like this:

Hoping to get IF Roberston at LB from the swap deals, and then eventually looking to get Ricardo's IF.

Who's the best Prem keeper for a reasonable price? Schmeichel has made loads of mistakes for me.

FUT.png

If you mean super cheap, then Rui Patricio is good too. Also good kicker and thrower 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Ah, so that’s why you were online so late my time. How was work the next day? Thought you had retired, bud! ?

Had a nice chilled day so it all worked out well in the end... had I pushed on and finished my games it might have been a different story lol 

53 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Finally done the Columbian goals. Now I need to win 3 more games by 2 or more goals for that challenge. Apprently if you get silver2? Or higher you get another swap deal player.

I assume you're talking about the Swap Deals Player II weekly objective.

There's three FUT Swap Deals players to be won by completing objectives until Friday evening.

Don't understand what you mean by your last sentence.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Finally done the Columbian goals. Now I need to win 3 more games by 2 or more goals for that challenge. Apprently if you get silver2? Or higher you get another swap deal player.

Managed to do that last night being in div 8 helped a lot ? got 4 more to win by or or more and about 7 games online to play to get the other one.would like to get griezman or costa 

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

I assume you're talking about the Swap Deals Player II weekly objective.

There's three FUT Swap Deals players to be won by completing objectives until Friday evening.

Don't understand what you mean by your last sentence.

Need to get silver 2 in squad battles this week to get a fut swap player, I always miss these ones

• Thanks 2

Vardy has a TOTW I did say earlier in the thread that it wouldn't be good news due to POTM being Friday? However it's been bought to my attention that Van Dijk got his POTM same time as his TOTY card was out? 

If vardy does have POTM you're looking at a 88 if not 89 Card. 

Might be worth picking up some high rated players from Watford, Fulham & Bournemouth because that'll probably be a SBC requirement if it is Vardy. 

Leicester Team x1 TOTW(or x amount of players from Leicester). 

Good buys, Schmiechel(rating purposes), Vardy, Maddison, Chilwell(English)

England Team x1 TOTW 

High rated English cards.

Players scored against x 1 TOTW

High rated Watford, Fulham & Bournemouth.

Premier League Team x1 TOTW

Itll probably be a standard 84 rated, 80-85 Chem and 1 totw.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

kind of glad I didn’t do the league sbc now as I can imagine his card being under 100k... hopefully I bag him in my red picks, him or Son and I’m a happy camper... realistically I’ll end up with Akinfeev and Arfield though

The League SBC card has slightly better stats still, plus with all the packs you get from completing the SBC, I think it's rather decent in terms of rewards you're getting out of it.

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

kind of glad I didn’t do the league sbc now as I can imagine his card being under 100k... hopefully I bag him in my red picks, him or Son and I’m a happy camper... realistically I’ll end up with Akinfeev and Arfield though

Hope i red pick him hes over 150k atm

Might just finish off the league sbc.

Edited by tylesta