Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Did marquee match ups while I am waiting for a train didn’t do to bad got gundorgan lacazette and a totw funes mori. 

Good stuff. I just opened 28 packs as can’t be bothered for the disappointment of packing nothing  in TOTS. 1 85 in Carvajal and 3 84s in Thauvin, Leno and Alex Telles. FML

49 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Good stuff. I just opened 28 packs as can’t be bothered for the disappointment of packing nothing  in TOTS. 1 85 in Carvajal and 3 84s in Thauvin, Leno and Alex Telles. FML

Oh wow that’s a lot of nothing isn’t it ? I might start saving some packs to do that. Maybe finish a couple more of he league sbc then keep the packs for a bit. 

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Just did the flashback and, got sturridge, is he any good as a CAM?

I had him before chucking him into an sbc, never used him at cam but he was a really good st, strong, good in the air, finishes everything (on his left foot) and pretty fast... it was just that weak foot that made me bin him off! I just don’t seem to get in so well with any st with anything under a 4* weak foot... good pull though

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Just done the de ligt totks didn’t get anything out the packs but his normal card was good at scoring from corners so hoping this card is better. 

What made you want to do his totks, with his Future stars card being only slightly more expensive?

49 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Just done the de ligt totks didn’t get anything out the packs but his normal card was good at scoring from corners so hoping this card is better. 

Looks like a lot of bread for a card that’s going to get a mad boost in a few weeks

14 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Just did the flashback and, got sturridge, is he any good as a CAM?

I got huntelaar, first I was annoyed but actually usable and can fit him in. Similar to carniball Icardi, who I love 

14 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

YES! The through ball direction really pisses me off!

Glad it’s not just me!!! 

9 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

What made you want to do his totks, with his Future stars card being only slightly more expensive?

I don’t know to be honest was a little bored yesterday and just did it ??  didn’t have to spend any coins to do it as had a lot of players already in my squad I could use as don’t do a lot of the special cards. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Larry_LCFC said:

Went from 5/1 to 6/6. Faced four 90/91 full icon teams in a row. Given up. Cba!

Teams full of Icons, Cristiano Ronaldos, Messis, Flashback Ibrahimovics. Regular gamers just don't stand a chance anymore, sucked all the remaining fun out of the franchise.

Game is dead.

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Teams full of Icons, Cristiano Ronaldos, Messis, Flashback Ibrahimovics. Regular gamers just don't stand a chance anymore, sucked all the remaining fun out of the franchise.

Game is dead.

Just beat someone whos team was rated 91 and had 5 icons including fat ronaldo. I take more pleasure beating them rather than a 85/86 team.

13 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Just beat someone whos team was rated 91 and had 5 icons including fat ronaldo. I take more pleasure beating them rather than a 85/86 team.

But ultimately the game decides if it is going to let you beat them.

• Like 1