Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Voll Blau

Girls of 2018

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

You ever heard of having a bit of a laugh?  I do think it's a bit sad and I would not personally get involved but my post is clearly a bit of an attempt to have a laugh on a football based forum also.  Thanks for the insult though. X

Feel free to post some pics though Rumble, you know, in keeping with spirit of this topic :P

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

You ever heard of having a bit of a laugh?  I do think it's a bit sad and I would not personally get involved but my post is clearly a bit of an attempt to have a laugh on a football based forum also.  Thanks for the insult though. X

how do you work that one out when you tried to justify that drivel? 

21 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Erm, not sure where I said I was offended or mentioned "me too"?  Not saying it is objectively wrong just, you know, a bit pathetic.  But like I said, each to their own and thanks for the well sourced response.  X

Never said you were offended and the ref to me too was because they have the similar sentiments to you but seemingly see nothing wrong with women ogling men, making salacious/innuendo  comments aimed at men. Personally only come in here to check the pics are at least acceptable to potential forum advertisers. There's plenty of beautiful women around and these are way too young for an oldie like me.

8 minutes ago, davieG said:

Never said you were offended and the ref to me too was because they have the similar sentiments to you but seemingly see nothing wrong with women ogling men, making salacious/innuendo  comments aimed at men. Personally only come in here to check the pics are at least acceptable to potential forum advertisers. There's plenty of beautiful women around and these are way too young for an oldie like me.

Och, I do think there is a genuine debate to be had regarding "me too" and to the general way in which men and women are treated in society.  It would be an interesting debate and one which would need nuance and rationality from both sides and unfortunately an internet football forum is not the right place.  You know I tend to post reactionary things on here mostly and I am quite self righteous but I also do like a genuine discussion and, in real life, I always like to see the grey areas.  I don't particularly like guys posting pictures pictures of "lovely ladies" and I do think there are reasons why women ogling men is, in the main, a little different but I also understand why lots of guys think I am just being a douche but I also believe in debate and I don't like your usual "social warrior" type that just thinks everyone who disagrees with them is sexist, racist, etc.  To be fair my original post was just me being a slight nob as, if I see a post/thread which annoys me, I am too petty to rise above it.  Anyway, I should probably leave now as my inane ramble is probably getting in the way of a lot of real men getting their rocks off to sexy norks 'n' that.

X

Och, I do think there is a genuine debate to be had regarding "me too" and to the general way in which men and women are treated in society.  It would be an interesting debate and one which would need nuance and rationality from both sides and unfortunately an internet football forum is not the right place.  You know I tend to post reactionary things on here mostly and I am quite self righteous but I also do like a genuine discussion and, in real life, I always like to see the grey areas.  I don't particularly like guys posting pictures pictures of "lovely ladies" and I do think there are reasons why women ogling men is, in the main, a little different but I also understand why lots of guys think I am just being a douche but I also believe in debate and I don't like your usual "social warrior" type that just thinks everyone who disagrees with them is sexist, racist, etc.  To be fair my original post was just me being a slight nob as, if I see a post/thread which annoys me, I am too petty to rise above it.  Anyway, I should probably leave now as my inane ramble is probably getting in the way of a lot of real men getting their rocks off to sexy norks 'n' that.

X

Probably the wrong thread, but I'm genuinely interested in why you think that? 

X

I was going to say go to the unpopular opinions thread...... forums are about opinions, everybody should have their own. ??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

Probably the wrong thread, but I'm genuinely interested in why you think that? 

Och, I didn't say "on every occasion" but I think in a patriarchal society where, in the main, men hold most positions of power there is a difference.  It's like the difference between a black comedian making "white people" jokes and a white comedian making "black people" ones.  It seems churlish for those "in power" to get annoyed or offended when someone points out that they have it pretty good.  Och, most people will probably disagree with me and I am not always good at defining my point very well so I do not expect you to agree with me. :)

Edited by RumbleFox

2 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Eh, you're still justifying it now so I don't understand how you can fob it off as just having a laugh when you're continuously defending your anti sex point of view

I genuinely don't know what you mean? Yes I do think it is a bit sad to post things like this but the manner and means of my response was me being silly.  I am not sure why you are arguing with me as I am agreeing with you?  I am being self righteous but in a self aware way if that makes sense?  And what is "anti sex"?  Is that like up the bum n that?

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Och, I didn't say "on every occasion" but I think in a patriarchal society where, in the main, men hold most positions of power there is a difference.  It's like the difference between a black comedian making "white people" jokes and a white comedian making "black people" ones.  It seems churlish for those "in power" to get annoyed or offended when someone points out that they have it pretty good.  Och, most people will probably disagree with me and I am not always good at defining my point very well so I do not expect you to agree with me. :)

You're really woke aren't you?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I'm clearly in a minority in a male dominated environment, and I have no problem with men ogling women as long as they don't mind me posting the odd picture of a man now and again. I really thought we were over this double standard between the sexes, but it fascinates me that maybe I am wrong ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FoxesDeb said:

I'm clearly in a minority in a male dominated environment, and I have no problem with men ogling women as long as they don't mind me posting the odd picture of a man now and again. I really thought we were over this double standard between the sexes, but it fascinates me that maybe I am wrong ?

I disagree with your viewpoint but understand what you are saying and why.  But, as I said, internet forums are not place for nuanced discussions haha.  X

6 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I genuinely don't know what you mean? Yes I do think it is a bit sad to post things like this but the manner and means of my response was me being silly.  I am not sure why you are arguing with me as I am agreeing with you?  I am being self righteous but in a self aware way if that makes sense?  And what is "anti sex"?  Is that like up the bum n that?

Sorry but I laughed out loud at that, too much booze, love you rumble x 

• Like 1