Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Voll Blau

Girls of 2018

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

I've done some self enforced editing and removed when I realised she looks about 13 in the enlarged picture. 

lol ...   too little too late ! ...   but don’t worry ..  she looks at least 18 to me ...  :)

52 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I saw her during the match and I fell in love :blush:

Your name has changed to spankedmunky after that game.

I was in your hood earlier for a kids bday off harvester. Some play place.

Edited by Jattdogg

14 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Your name has changed to spankedmunky after that game.

I was in your hood earlier for a kids bday off harvester. Some play place.

I think that's always been my name lol

I was on Harvester today, but I didn't see ya :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I think that's always been my name lol

I was on Harvester today, but I didn't see ya :ph34r:

Lol. Between appleby n walkers.  Had a few cold shots outside with the lads while the kids and wives were inside playing. Ramrodders lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

Did I sleep in a kind of Goodnight Sweetheart way but end up in 1978?  Jeez.  I know most people will disagree with me but this thread makes me feel a little bit ashamed to be male.

Bugger off grumble ...     :)  x

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Bugger off grumble ...     :)  x

Each to their own I suppose.  Just a sad sight watching a load of fat old men ogle young women.  I'll just steer clear though I suppose rather than vent my disdain.  Knock yerselves oot.  X

Edited by RumbleFox

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

Each to their own I suppose.  Just a sad sight watching a load of fat old men ogle young women.  I'll just steer clear though I suppose rather than vent my disdain.  Knock yerselves oot.  X

We will ...    bye bye now ....   :wave:  x

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Did I sleep in a kind of Goodnight Sweetheart way but end up in 1978?  Jeez.  I know most people will disagree with me but this thread makes me feel a little bit ashamed to be male.

There's nothing wrong with admiring the opposite sex or even the same sex as long as it's not lewd or derogatory. 

In this #metoo world of today it would seem that the berating of men has gone a bit to far as so many things seem to do these days.

I refer you to this article.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44287094

Mariella Frostrup: Men face 'double standard' over celebrity lust

29 May 2018

_101801572_hi013695092.jpg

"We live in confusing times and I'm the first to admit to double standards," says the broadcaster

Broadcaster Mariella Frostrup has complained of a new "double standard" that allows women to lust over men - but sees accusations of sexism arise when the role is reversed.

The presenter of BBC Radio 4's Open Book revealed her concern when writing about the new TV series of Poldark in the Radio Times.

She said she can comment on a "shot of a shirtless, sea-soaked Aidan Turner".

But men would not be able to remark similarly on his female co-stars.

"As a woman, I can own a comment like that without too much fear of censure," said Frostrup.

"Indeed, there's an undeniable sense of celebration among my girlfriends at the return of this sultry, tormented character, embodied by a delectable young thespian pleasing all viewing generations.

"But we live in confusing times and I'm the first to admit to double standards - if a male colleague had penned those preceding lines about any of Turner's equally appealing female co-stars, his cries of contrition would be drowned out by Twitter's Troll Chorus."

_101790068_078a4ee8-eb4b-425e-af02-dd23c

Much comment has been made about Turner's appearance as Ross Poldark in the BBC One series

The presenter said she feared that "we are losing not only our sense of humour but our sense of proportion as we throw every act of perceived sexism into the #MeToo basket".

The #MeToo spread around the world following allegations against Harvey Weinstein and has prompted people to share their stories of abuse and harassment.

Frostrup added: "There's an enormous difference between judging a person's worth only on the basis of their physical assets and expressing admiration for a fellow human with God's gift (allegedly) of good looks.

"Admiring Aidan Turner should be an acceptable national pastime, as a thumbs-up for the glories of humanity and another for his engaging performance."

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Steady on. Some of us are young and slim.

I'm not, but I'm sure some other posters are. And why should it be any less sad for young slim posters to ogle women on a web page, anyway?

Mariella Frostrup via DavieG gets it right:

"There's an enormous difference between judging a person's worth only on the basis of their physical assets and expressing admiration for a fellow human with God's gift (allegedly) of good looks".

Celebrity gossip in passing (for those of a certain age).... Did you know that Frostrup was once married to Richard Jobson of The Skids? 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, davieG said:

There's nothing wrong with admiring the opposite sex or even the same sex as long as it's not lewd or derogatory. 

In this #metoo world of today it would seem that the berating of men has gone a bit to far as so many things seem to do these days.

I refer you to this article.  https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44287094

Mariella Frostrup: Men face 'double standard' over celebrity lust

29 May 2018

_101801572_hi013695092.jpg

"We live in confusing times and I'm the first to admit to double standards," says the broadcaster

Broadcaster Mariella Frostrup has complained of a new "double standard" that allows women to lust over men - but sees accusations of sexism arise when the role is reversed.

The presenter of BBC Radio 4's Open Book revealed her concern when writing about the new TV series of Poldark in the Radio Times.

She said she can comment on a "shot of a shirtless, sea-soaked Aidan Turner".

But men would not be able to remark similarly on his female co-stars.

"As a woman, I can own a comment like that without too much fear of censure," said Frostrup.

"Indeed, there's an undeniable sense of celebration among my girlfriends at the return of this sultry, tormented character, embodied by a delectable young thespian pleasing all viewing generations.

"But we live in confusing times and I'm the first to admit to double standards - if a male colleague had penned those preceding lines about any of Turner's equally appealing female co-stars, his cries of contrition would be drowned out by Twitter's Troll Chorus."

_101790068_078a4ee8-eb4b-425e-af02-dd23c

Much comment has been made about Turner's appearance as Ross Poldark in the BBC One series

The presenter said she feared that "we are losing not only our sense of humour but our sense of proportion as we throw every act of perceived sexism into the #MeToo basket".

The #MeToo spread around the world following allegations against Harvey Weinstein and has prompted people to share their stories of abuse and harassment.

Frostrup added: "There's an enormous difference between judging a person's worth only on the basis of their physical assets and expressing admiration for a fellow human with God's gift (allegedly) of good looks.

"Admiring Aidan Turner should be an acceptable national pastime, as a thumbs-up for the glories of humanity and another for his engaging performance."

Erm, not sure where I said I was offended or mentioned "me too"?  Not saying it is objectively wrong just, you know, a bit pathetic.  But like I said, each to their own and thanks for the well sourced response.  X

23 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

get over yourself you self righteous ****

You ever heard of having a bit of a laugh?  I do think it's a bit sad and I would not personally get involved but my post is clearly a bit of an attempt to have a laugh on a football based forum also.  Thanks for the insult though. X