Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Voll Blau

Girls of 2018

5 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I disagree with your viewpoint but understand what you are saying and why.  But, as I said, internet forums are not place for nuanced discussions haha.  X

So are you saying the forum is really full of women? ? I could believe that when I read the politics thread lol

Listen, to anyone disagreeing with me it's OK and I understand it's just that you are, you know, objectively wrong.  My reps/posts ratio is better than all of y'alls which means I am fundamentally better than all of you in every way.  X

2 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Listen, to anyone disagreeing with me it's OK and I understand it's just that you are, you know, objectively wrong.  My reps/posts ratio is better than all of y'alls which means I am fundamentally better than all of you in every way.  X

I’m disagreeing with you lolol 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, the fox said:

The Brazilian girl is flatter than our title winning back 4. Still, super beautiful but she doesn't have a big heart. tisk-tisk such a pity

Are you an incel?

Edited by Wookie
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Are you an incel?

Why? do you plan on orchestrating a group meeting?  

but seriously, Had to google that. And no. Was just a follow-up to the original comment about the Colombian girl. 

Edited by the fox

1 minute ago, the fox said:

Why? do you plan on orchestrating a group meeting?  

but seriously, Had to google that. And no. Was just a follow-up to the original comment about the Colombian girl. 

Your post was a bit weird

8 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Your post was a bit weird

Was it? Was it the tisk-tisk?  keep reading some Chinese novels and the world just stuck. And I see that Rumble liked your post so have to say it before he goes on another rant. I'm a healthy 22-year old so I hope you don't judge me. (the last bit was sarcasm btw)

Edited by the fox

8 minutes ago, the fox said:

Was it? Was it the tisk-tisk?  keep reading some Chinese novels and the world just stuck. And I see that Rumble liked your post so have to say it before he goes on another rant. I'm a healthy 22-year old so I hope you don't judge me. (the last bit was sarcasm btw)

You rang.......?

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

My reps/posts ratio is better than all of y'alls which means I am fundamentally better than all of you in every way.  X

No more reps for grumble please peeps till he's put on another 10,000 posts ...   the cocky lad !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I beg to differ...