Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Voll Blau

Girls of 2018

21 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Those trousers would be so annoying to wear. Id want to be pulling them out my arse every 5 mins. 

So not practical. :P 

20 hours ago, Max Wall said:

If you ever need a hand with that..................:D

Joachim Low is free at the moment lol

• Haha 4

Whenever I open up FT I always seem to click on this thread ...    don't know why ..     must be the 

cheeky posters ! ....    some of the pics do make me go 

green with envy ...     but hey ho its all just harmless fun, now I'd better 

crack on ...    :)

34 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Do tell :)

Well I am a wuss and my father in law is an ex boxer from a boxing family. So near the end of the wedding do I was very drunk and we were talking about how good the wedding day had been, I said it had been great especially the two bald headed blokes in the wedding dress . . . . Yeah it wasn’t my greatest moment for sure

and didn’t go down (like in my head all were laughing ) as in reality it was me who looked like a tit . . . . 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I watched her in the jungle and didn't like her. Just fed up of hearing her opinion of things either on tv or in the papers. 

I've never seen her on tv, other than bits of I'm a celebrity and never read her opinion anywhere. You must be seeking it out. I suggest if you don't like it, don't watch or read what she has to say. 

38 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I watched her in the jungle and didn't like her. Just fed up of hearing her opinion of things either on tv or in the papers. 

you know you can change channels on TV if you don't like watching it? 

Or just not read the paper/article if you see her on it? :unsure: 

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

4DE46CCD00000578-5914203-image-a-132_153

Maguires bird..

:nigel:

I dont care if the Big Boned Beckenbauer is married to a pig in a dress or indeed to his own mum, as long as he keeps putting in MOTM performances for England and Leicester.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

I dont care if the Big Boned Beckenbauer is married to a pig in a dress or indeed to his own mum, as long as he keeps putting in MOTM performances for England and Leicester.

TBF, I'd need a bottle of champagne before going home to that too.

(i'm sure she's a lovely girl and it's a bad photo, but still... Looks like someone's put Benalouane in drag.) 

1 hour ago, TeePee said:

TBF, I'd need a bottle of champagne before going home to that too.

(i'm sure she's a lovely girl and it's a bad photo, but still... Looks like someone's put Benalouane in drag.) 

Im sure she'd say the same about you and most of us keyboard warriors  lol.  Harry isnt exactly stunning in the looks department (no homo).

6 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

Im sure she'd say the same about you and most of us keyboard warriors  lol.  Harry isnt exactly stunning in the looks department (no homo).

And in my case at least she'd be bang on! 

If they're both happy, fair play to them. Definitely a bad photo TBF.