Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Serbia v Brazil match thread

Just now, The Doctor said:

They're obviously not, presuming one is 17, but that font is bollocks

That bloke in the crowd lol clearly mouthing it's mine

*Checks glasses*

Oh well, I blame the ITV player for its crappy image quality (compared to the BBC iplayer) ;)

• Like 1

Brazil are a serious outfit.

One thing that does my head in though is, Neymar in full flow is almost unstoppable (legally) when dribbling in full flow. I just dont like the way he slows everything down to a walk, it achieves nothing, other than when he is fainting briefly ready for a burst of speed.

But i keep watching him trot inside at walking speed, hold on to the ball far too long, then just play a 5 yard nothing ball. Not what i expect from a player of his quality.

I think theyre going to be the team to beat though. always feel they have another level or two they can go to if needed.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Brazil aren't anything special, one of the most mediocre teams I've seen of theirs in 28 years of following world cups. 

It isn’t the best Brazil over the last 40 years or so however it is much better than 4 years ago for sure when for me they weren’t convincing at all even though they made the semi final with Home advantage they were very average. This team is better

however that said I would expect and I mean expect England would beat them on current form

cant say I have ever said that before as normally Brazil are well errm Brazil

Edited by Bob Weasel Fox

3 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

I can’t really be doing with him tbh. He seems to think he’s untouchable and he goes over far too easily for me. 

I’m sure he’s got the skills to pay the bills but far from one of my favourite players. Comes across as a bit of a spoilt brat to me.

He is an amazing player, no doubt but I can't deal with his flopping around. He is the type of player that gets the game a bad rep.

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Mitrovic is toss. 

3 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

i really like him :S 

I watched him play for Fulham a few times this year & I think he is damn good. Gives his all every game and very good in the air. I'm excited to see him in the Prem this year.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

It isn’t the best Brazil over the last 40 years or so however it is much better than 4 years ago for sure when for me they weren’t convincing at all even though they made the semi final with Home advantage they were very average. This team is better

however that said I would expect and I mean expect England would beat them on current form 

camt day I have ever said that before as normally Brazil are well errm Brazil

I don't really think so. England can hold them to a draw after AET, but that would be about it. I can see Brazil pulling something out of nothing during AET though.

5 minutes ago, TheHitman™ said:

I don't really think so. England can hold them to a draw after AET, but that would be about it. I can see Brazil pulling something out of nothing during AET though.

Yeah maybe I mean Brazil are Brazil and they can play top top football when they want but I just genuinely think England would edge it if they played at the moment (or later in the tournament) just an opinion like but that’s mine for what it’s worth