Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Brazil v Belgium Quarter Final match thread

2 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Totally agree. I really can't find a reason to dislike them.

For a smallish country they’ve got some great talent. We’ve been expecting this team to deliver for a while so maybe this is their time

(plus I’ve got a couple of mates who are Belgian and they’re good guys so I’d be pleased for them too)

17 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I think we’re watching the world champs here aren’t we? And I don’t mean the team in yellow

Think they'll win it now, they just look like they've got every component together in order to be a successful tournament team.

Some may not agree,  but reckon this is one of the best World Cups in recent times.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They won’t get this space against France. Kante’s World Cup. 

France vs Belgium sounds a lot better than Sweden vs Russia ;) :P   Russia vs France final? :P 

Edited by PhillippaT

8 minutes ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

For a smallish country they’ve got some great talent. We’ve been expecting this team to deliver for a while so maybe this is their time

(plus I’ve got a couple of mates who are Belgian and they’re good guys so I’d be pleased for them too)

Agreed Muzz, they've actually underperformed for a few years, I really wouldn't grudge them if it was their time. Of course I want us to win it but if this team plays to their potential, only Brazil or France can stop them and Brazil aren't making a good attempt at it.

Just now, Max Wall said:

A lot of people seem to dislike Martinez. Maybe he has 'got lucky' with this squad of players but he seems perfectly likeable bloke to me.

He always comes across as honest and genuine to me. I’m sure he’s not the best coach in the world but I’ve got no reason to begrudge him success. Good luck to him.

P.S. Neymar can fvck off for that dive. Pathetic